Yo_Lover

Let’s talk about the NFC

101 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

Eagles are getting exposed right now but it is a divisional game and those are always tough (win or lose I wanna see how they rebound).

Uhhhhhh what? :ninja:

7 minutes ago, CADirtyBird said:

Uhhhhhh what? :ninja:

Uhhhh I stand by my statement. Cowboys quit. I wanna see how the Eagles fair next week.

1 hour ago, Scott1988 said:

see how the Falcons do w/o Trufant & Neal in the secondary

LMAO you better hope Trufant doesn't go out again THIS season!! We DO have a VERY decent backup for him....the same guy who picked off Brees last season.

Edited by Hard2BaBirdWachr

33 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

How exactly were they exposed? 

Did you watch the game or just see the final score???

23 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Did you watch the game or just see the final score???

Did YOU watch the game? 

200+ yards rushing, 3 picks and fumble recovery is being exposed? The fixed their issues after the half and dominated. 

Bobby.Digital likes this

Lol...Yo lover is obsessed with the Saints. I think you better be worried about the Seahawks and stop worrying about the Saints.   If y'all lose Monday, your going to sound pretty stupid with all of your chest thumping talk.  And Fat Boi, how in the world do you think what you say has any credibility?  You were the one saying that the Redskins had the game in the bag.  You obviously know nothing about football or the Saints for that matter.

Reminder to all of the Saints fans posting here all of the sudden, be civil and if it seems like you're just here to stir up **** rather than debate or just talk a little trash, it's not going to fly.  I'm not against you being here, but understand that this is our board.

Carry on...

37 minutes ago, Uptown Rambler said:

Lol...Yo lover is obsessed with the Saints. I think you better be worried about the Seahawks and stop worrying about the Saints.   If y'all lose Monday, your going to sound pretty stupid with all of your chest thumping talk.  And Fat Boi, how in the world do you think what you say has any credibility?  You were the one saying that the Redskins had the game in the bag.  You obviously know nothing about football or the Saints for that matter.

I mentioned the saints along with 5 other teams dummy

50 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

I watched. So tell me how they were exposed?

Sputtered and showed they can be stopped. That is until the cowboys just quit tackling and gave up.

5 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Sputtered and showed they can be stopped. That is until the cowboys just quit tackling and gave up.

So a bad half (Still scored a TD) means they were exposed? This is one of the dumbest things Ive seen on this board and thats saying something. Hahaha. 

17 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

So a bad half (Still scored a TD) means they were exposed? This is one of the dumbest things Ive seen on this board and thats saying something. Hahaha. 

Wanna make a bet on it since they’re so good to you?? How far do you think they go in the playoffs??

22 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Wanna make a bet on it since they’re so good to you?? How far do you think they go in the playoffs??

What does that have to do with them being supposedly exposed in one half of a game? Hahaha. 

3 hours ago, SamMills51 said:

Don't forget about Double Olsen! Gotta contain Cam double Olsen just like in 2015!

But in reality, we nearly beat ourselves that game, and you really wouldn't have gotten to that hot start of yours if it weren't for Stewart having a fumble-bananza out there.

We'll have Olsen next time, a healthier Cam, and hopefully Ryan Kalil. very unlikely we'll fumble as much as we did the next go around.

but keep sleeping if you want.

At least the fumbles were caused. Punched out fumbles are good plays on the defense, not "beating yourselves." We were a mess of unforced errors - including an all-alone Julio drop in the end zone - and only lost by three.

Not making excuses, we lost fair and square. Unforced errors have been the name of the Falcons game this year, and until we rattle off a string of good games, I say that's who we are.

But don't act like we were somehow lucky to be in that game either, because you know as well as I do that you were probably a drop away from a loss.

after playing with the playoff generator.. basically were looking at having to run the table if we want to win the division and have a chance at the #2 seed.. chances are that if we got 10-6 or 11-5 we will either be the 5/6 seed and likely be playing either the saints or rams in the 1st round..

the last thing i want to do is have a playoff games with the saints. i dont think i could stomach the thought of losing the sb then turning around and have the possibility of losing to the saints in the playoffs.. id rather drink cyanide

If the Lions can beat the Vikes on Thursday, I seriously think they will end up winning that division. They are currently 6-4, so they’d be 7-4 w/ that win & have a shot at running the table.

Their remaining games are against:

Bears, Bucs, Ravens, Bengals, Packers

The Lions might very well end up 12-4

4 minutes ago, k-train said:

If the Lions can beat the Vikes on Thursday, I seriously think they will end up winning that division. They are currently 6-4, so they’d be 7-4 w/ that win & have a shot at running the table.

Their remaining games are against:

Bears, Bucs, Ravens, Bengals, Packers

The Lions might very well end up 12-4

which would throw a huge wrench into any playoff plans we have this season.. 10-6 legit may not get it done this year.. the NFC is crazy stacked... just 6 months ago you could ask anyone and theyd say maybe 4-5 good teams in the NFC. now 3/4 of the NFC may end up 8-8 or better

The waters are getting murky for us... *Carolina needs to lose to Us, Saints and Vikes.

*Saints need lose to us TWICE and to the Rams

*We essentially need to WIN OUT but if we lost to Minny we would still have the head2head over N.O....

Who wouldve thought that by Week 10 the lights would be getting dim.

We were 6-4 after Week 10 last year and finished 11-5...we can do it again but its waaaay harder this time.

The Falcons really screwed themselves with the Miami and Buffalo losses. Zero room for error now and I’m still not convinced this team is good enough to run the table. :(

7 hours ago, SamMills51 said:

Don't forget about Double Olsen! Gotta contain Cam double Olsen just like in 2015!

But in reality, we nearly beat ourselves that game, and you really wouldn't have gotten to that hot start of yours if it weren't for Stewart having a fumble-bananza out there.

We'll have Olsen next time, a healthier Cam, and hopefully Ryan Kalil. very unlikely we'll fumble as much as we did the next go around.

but keep sleeping if you want.

Can you tell us again how Bradberry shut down a limping Julio one on one?

6 hours ago, Bobby.Digital said:

What does that have to do with them being supposedly exposed in one half of a game? Hahaha. 

That’s what I thought 

2 hours ago, dmo_dlo said:

Can you tell us again how Bradberry shut down a limping Julio one on one?

I’ve quit paying attention to him. His team is perfect. Until someone gets traded away then that dude was holding them back :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, PK Manley said:

Reminder to all of the Saints fans posting here all of the sudden, be civil and if it seems like you're just here to stir up **** rather than debate or just talk a little trash, it's not going to fly.  I'm not against you being here, but understand that this is our board.

Carry on...

Lol!! Been seeing surge of such posts right after their Wins. 

Little do these clowns know that, theres plenty of football left and anything can happen in nfc south. 

Real football has just started.

10 hours ago, k-train said:

Julio doesn't drop a pass he catches 99.9% of the time & we are tied with one of those teams right now.

Would of, could of, should of, all excuses, we've been bungling stuff all year that is what this team is now, bungling opportunities. We are not a good team by any stretch of the imagination. just watch the games