Yo_Lover

Let’s talk about the NFC

101 posts in this topic

Falcons match well with the Saints, but until the swampers actually lose or play really poorly, I'm not sure they can be called exposed. They gutted our a game they should have lost today.

Just now, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Easy scheudle? I read an article yesterday that the Saints have had the 3rd hardest schedule this year so far.....

so either the article is wrong, or ur just assuming. 

Well you lost to the Vikings... and patriots.. 2 8 win teams... 

then you played 2 teams with winning records on your 8 game streak... and 4 of the worst qbs in the league 

1 minute ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Easy scheudle? I read an article yesterday that the Saints have had the 3rd hardest schedule this year so far.....

so either the article is wrong, or ur just assuming. 

Don’t just look at the stats. Green Bay was 4-2 when you played them. They were missing Rodgers. Obviously you lucked out there. Don’t care what stats say, I see a beatable team. A good team for sure. But a beatable one 

SkerFalcon8710 likes this

Just now, tl;dr said:

I just wish all these Saints fans were here during the run last year lol. 

You would think they’d be on their board enjoying the moment but alas... here they are thinking they’re something special after 7-9 for eternity.. it’s a great ride into the sunset for Brees but it won’t last 

Yo_Lover, JD dirtybird21 and tl;dr like this

7 minutes ago, Scott1988 said:

I just meant NO was without 2 of their better secodary players

Good Saint doesn’t mean good NFL player.

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Don’t just look at the stats. Green Bay was 4-2 when you played them. They were missing Rodgers. Obviously you lucked out there. Don’t care what stats say, I see a beatable team. A good team for sure. But a beatable one 

This.. Brett hundley is proving to be one of the worst backups in the nfl... Mitch trubisky? Laughable.. tyrod check down Taylor? Winston/fitz freak show? Ha 

JD dirtybird21 likes this

3 minutes ago, Scott1988 said:

ATL should wait to see if they can beat Seattle before crowning themselves

Crowning ourself? Hardly this team has plenty of issues.. it’s the taint fans sitting on a falcon message boards acting like they are the anointed ones. Gtfo with your lame *** rhetoric 

Slappywhite likes this

5 minutes ago, Scott1988 said:

ATL should wait to see if they can beat Seattle before crowning themselves

Falcons winning the Super Bowl. 

There I gave you what you wanted. Now please go back to Saints Report 

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

This is looking to be the 1st time in a while that both Falcons and Saints will be facing each other as actual contenders.

Can't wait for those 2 games.

I am super excited, but honestly it doesn't matter, the saints and falcons could both be 0-10 and those games will always be a dog fight. 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

I do agree that it feels like the Saints may have peaked too soon.

Their remaining schedule:
at Rams
This one will be huge in shaping the landscape of the NFC playoff picture. Both these teams are in a similar position... might've peaked a little too early & don't have a huge lead in the division to show for it. LAR know SEA is right on their heels for that division, just as NO does w/ CAR & us, so neither team can really afford a loss. The bad news for us is that the Rams have not been great at home or against other NFC teams, NO on the other hand has been very good against NFC teams thus far & are 4-1 on the road. That said, with so much potentially on the line, the Rams should make it extremely difficult for the Saints to get a win.

vs Panthers
If the Saints fall to the Rams, Carolina would be playing for a chance to tie the division, so you know this won't be an easy one for NO.

at Falcons
We also could be very much in the hunt still at this point, so we will be doing everything possible to notch a win against the enemy, especially at home.

vs Jets
The Saints are at home against the lowly Jets, so they should win this one

vs Falcons
Again, this could be HUGE in determining who makes it & who doesn't. Expect a tough game for both sides.

at Bucs
The Bucs are not good, but they can occasionally trick you into thinking they might be on the cusp of being good by playing solid football and notching a win against a team most don't expect them to beat. This could easily be one of those games.

Based on the level of competition the Saints have gotten their wins against, I think they are gonna struggle in at least 4 of their remaining 6 games. Not saying they'll lose that many, but it sure won't be as easy to get wins as it has been so far for them. I honestly think their best case scenario is going 3-3 down that stretch, and finishing 11-5.

Not only are we not making noise in the playoffs their is not much chance we make the playoffs anyway. Division is stacked with 2 and 3 loss teams playing much better than us.

37 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

When they are at their best, it's Atlanta and no one else. 

We haven't been at our best since last year, that team hasn't really shown up at all this year so it's not much help

1 minute ago, MAD597 said:

We haven't been at our best since last year, that team hasn't really shown up at all this year so it's not much help

No it's not. But if we can get there I would feel good. 

1 minute ago, k-train said:

I do agree that it feels like the Saints may have peaked too soon.

Their remaining schedule:
at Rams
This one will be huge in shaping the landscape of the NFC playoff picture. Both these teams are in a similar position... might've peaked a little too early & don't have a huge lead in the division to show for it. LAR know SEA is right on their heels for that division, just as NO does w/ CAR & us, so neither team can really afford a loss. The bad news for us is that the Rams have not been great at home or against other NFC teams, NO on the other hand has been very good against NFC teams thus far & are 4-1 on the road. That said, with so much potentially on the line, the Rams should make it extremely difficult for the Saints to get a win.

vs Panthers
If the Saints fall to the Rams, Carolina would be playing for a chance to tie the division, so you know this won't be an easy one for NO.

at Falcons
We also could be very much in the hunt still at this point, so we will be doing everything possible to notch a win against the enemy, especially at home.

vs Jets
The Saints are at home against the lowly Jets, so they should win this one

vs Falcons
Again, this could be HUGE in determining who makes it & who doesn't. Expect a tough game for both sides.

at Bucs
The Bucs are not good, but they can occasionally trick you into thinking they might be on the cusp of being good by playing good football and notching a win against a tea, most don't expect them to beat. This could easily be one of those games.

Based on the level of competition the Saints have gotten their wins against, I think they are gonna struggle in at least 4 of their remaining 6 games. Not saying they'll lose that many, but it sure won't be as easy to get wins as it has been so far for them. I honestly think their best case scenario is going 3-3 down that stretch, and finishing 11-5.

While we sneak up from under them, run the table or at least beat them twice, and finish 11-5 or 12-4 to repeat as division winner and take one of the top seeds in the NFC. I like it.

1 minute ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

I am super excited, but honestly it doesn't matter, the saints and falcons could both be 0-10 and those games will always be a dog fight. 

They will be 2 very good games. Hope we are all healthy. We are reaching the end of Brees vs Ryan matchups. Those have always been the best 

2 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Not only are we not making noise in the playoffs their is not much chance we make the playoffs anyway. Division is stacked with 2 and 3 loss teams playing much better than us.

Please save your reply until you learn how to read. Then come back.