Yo_Lover

Let’s talk about the NFC

101 posts in this topic

The teams I feel that could make some serious noise in the playoffs (in no order) are...

Falcons

Eagles

Rams

Vikings

Saints 

Panthers

Now in my opinion (just my opinion) I feel like any of these teams could get hot and win it all, but at the same time each of the teams have glaring weaknesses that can be exposed by any of the other teams.

For example I think the Saints are starting to slow down, I think they got hot too early and it’s fading.

Falcons look to be picking up steam but we will see.

Vikings are the conundrum because who really trusts Case Keemun??

Rams seemed to have been exposed today but I wanna see how they rebound.

Eagles are getting exposed right now but it is a divisional game and those are always tough (win or lose I wanna see how they rebound).

Then there is the Panthers who the Falcons could have beat but we beat ourselves instead. I don’t trust them at all. Contain Cam and they’re done.

I think the saints got exposed today.. those crossing patterns were eating their lunch and that defense was not the same with out lattimore in the line up.. Drew Brees threw ALOT of ducks today and underthrown balls.. reds kins absolutely choked and played soft zone.. Bree’s ate it up, kudos to him but he is not built to sling it 40-50 times a game anymore.. stop their run game and attack them across the field on offense. 

I think they’ll drop 3 of the last 6 

I agree. There is no clear best team in the NFC to me. The falcons really do have the ability to get back to the super bowl. They’ve just gotta hit their stride. Dan Quinn has said himself that the falcons haven’t played their best ball yet and I agree. It’s clear that the saints, eagles, and rams have played their best ball. The falcons have been adjusting to new coordinators. Eventually, everything will start to click. This season is about to get very interesting 

Edited by JD dirtybird21

Not so sure the Saints got exposed. They played tough today. When it comes down to it three of those teams have QBs with zero playoff experience. I wonder how that plays out.

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I think the saints got exposed today.. those crossing patterns were eating their lunch and that defense was not the same with out lattimore in the line up.. Drew Brees threw ALOT of ducks today and underthrown balls.. reds kins absolutely choked and played soft zone.. Bree’s ate it up, kudos to him but he is not built to sling it 40-50 times a game anymore.. stop their run game and attack them across the field on offense. 

I think they’ll drop 3 of the last 6 

I have to disagree. I hate the stinks as much as anyone, but Brees performance today was a work of art, Joe Montana like.  Kamara is a waterbug who is hard to bring down , and fast. Ingram looks like he has lost a lot of weight, and he is much more elusive, in addition to being a battering ram on short yardage. The Punt/Kick returner is as fast as any I have seen lately, and better than ours by a lot.  I hope they do lose 3 of their last 6 as you say, but right now , with the way they are playing, they are the class of the NFC, and we better hope for a Wild Card slot, unless we start hitting on all cylinders like last year. It's getting late in the game for us. 

10 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Not so sure the Saints got exposed. They played tough today. When it comes down to it three of those teams have QBs with zero playoff experience. I wonder how that plays out.

The saints have faced hundley, trubisky, tyrod check down Taylor, and Winston/fitz the last 4 weeks.. I’m sorry but that defense finally faced a good qb and he lit them up, wash. defense failed them today, epic choke job.Cousins sliced that defense apart. 

Saints D benefitted from 4 teams with jokes for qb situation.. you’re telling me Rodgers wouldn’t have hung 30-40 on them? Brett hundley is absolute garbage 

Not trying to be a homer here, but the Saints aren't slowing down, we had over 500+ yards today. The D got killed because Lattimore, Vacarro and Klein were hurt. They are all scheduled to return next week. 

Scott1988 likes this

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

The saints have faced hundley, trubisky, tyrod check down Taylor, and Winston/fitz the last 4 weeks.. I’m sorry but that defense finally faced a good qb and he lit them up, their defense failed them today. Cousins sliced that defense apart. 

Saints D benefitted from 4 teams with jokes for qb situation.. you’re telling me Rodgers wouldn’t have hung 30-40 on them? Brett hundley is absolute garbage 

wrong.

Scott1988 likes this

6 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

I have to disagree. I hate the stinks as much as anyone, but Brees performance today was a work of art, Joe Montana like.  Kamara is a waterbug who is hard to bring down , and fast. Ingram looks like he has lost a lot of weight, and he is much more elusive, in addition to being a battering ram on short yardage. The Punt/Kick returner is as fast as any I have seen lately, and better than ours by a lot.  I hope they do lose 3 of their last 6 as you say, but right now , with the way they are playing, they are the class of the NFC, and we better hope for a Wild Card slot, unless we start hitting on all cylinders like last year. It's getting late in the game for us. 

Washington’s defense went soft zone and Bree’s ate them up, that combined with absolute lack of tackling... looked like they took lessons from the Bills the last 5 minutes of the game.. they dominated them for 55 minutes of the game then shat the bed. The saints are good yes but they are beatable and Bree’s arm will not hold up forever 

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

LoL how is that wrong, cousins torched you all game... the 4 qbs you played before that were jokes and don’t belong as starters 

see how the Falcons do w/o Trufant & Neal in the secondary

The saints will probably win the division unless we run the table and sweep them.. I just don’t think they are the world beaters everyone makes them out to be. By no mans is 8 wins easy to do.. but dear god.. looks at the competition at qb they’ve played.. I’m not overly impressed. Redskins had them on the ropes and choked.. we know all about that kind of thing 

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

LoL how is that wrong, cousins torched you all game... the 4 qbs you played before that were jokes and don’t belong as starters 

I already said it but u didn't read it obviously. 

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Everyone wanted Vac cut last year but now he’s Neal? Lol oookkkk

I just meant NO was without 2 of their better secodary players

Just now, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

I already said it but u didn't read it obviously. 

Your statement does not change the fact that you faced 4 terrible qbs 

9 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Not trying to be a homer here, but the Saints aren't slowing down, we had over 500+ yards today. The D got killed because Lattimore, Vacarro and Klein were hurt. They are all scheduled to return next week. 

Saints have had an extremely easy schedule and escaped Aaron Rodgers. They are a good team and deserve props. But what I saw today is a team who can absolutely be beat. And I don’t care about their performance against the Bills, the Chargers just put up 54 on them

1 minute ago, Scott1988 said:

I just meant NO was without 2 of their better secodary players

Idk we survived last year and went to the sb with a guy who everyone wants cut and is riding a 10 game suspension as starting cb in place of Trufant LoL 

Yo_Lover likes this

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Saints have had an extremely easy schedule and escaped Aaron Rodgers. They are a good team and deserve props. But what I saw today is a team who can absolutely be beat. And I don’t care about their performance against the Bills, the Chargers just put up 54 on them

Easy scheudle? I read an article yesterday that the Saints have had the 3rd hardest schedule this year so far.....

so either the article is wrong, or ur just assuming. 

Edited by MantiTeo'sGirlfriend

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

That’s all I’m saying... they’ve faced weak qb competition and they are beatable... cousins showed what a competent qb can do... and Washington is terrible this year 

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

you mean the Bills that beat the Falcons in ATL?