Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yo_Lover

Cowboys vs Eagles

31 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Anyone else watching this?? 

How is Sean Lee so good but the dude look like he lives under the interstate somewhere.

Lmao I was thinking the same thing.. random homeless man given sideline passes to Dallas game.. wait no that’s sean Lee..

also how have the eagles not hung 30 already... dak cannot throw the football.. 

Yo_Lover likes this

Just now, Lord Sarcomere said:

Really ugly game for both sides so far

Sure is, I really hate the Cowboys and a loss would just about put their season on thin ice. I want them out, but these Eagles receivers keep dropping the ball and Wentz is not playing very well either.

Bigbenright likes this

Just now, 4LoveoftheGame said:

Sure is, I really hate the Cowboys and a loss would just about put their season on thin ice. I want them out, but these Eagles receivers keep dropping the ball and Wentz is not playing very well either.

Wentz is due for a bad game, guy has been on fire but he’s getting sloppy and throwing high more than usual which was a major problem last season

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Wentz is due for a bad game, guy has been on fire but he’s getting sloppy and throwing high more than usual which was a major problem last season

Hope he rebounds then and he can have the bad game next week.

If the Falcons get hot, which they showed signs of last week, they'll be the last team anybody in the NFC wants to see in January. Even one of my coworkers who is an Eagles fan admitted that. Even the Saints won't be safe. They know we're capable of stopping them and scoring on them in bunches. The Patriots are back to their dominant ways. It could be a rematch in February.

Stay tuned yall.

1 minute ago, JerseyNo12 said:

If the Falcons get hot, which they showed signs of last week, they'll be the last team anybody in the NFC wants to see in January. Even one of my coworkers who is an Eagles fan admitted that. Even the Saints won't be safe. They know we're capable of stopping them and scoring on them in bunches. The Patriots are back to their dominant ways. It could be a rematch in February.

Stay tuned yall.

Would be nice to see

Eagles look tired. 

I don't get it. Elliott is pretty great RB, but Morris is no slouch, so just keep feeding him like you would with Elliott. Also why is Garrett so eager to play for field goals?

I had to laugh earlier when Collinsworth said of Prescott "Last week was one of the gutsier performances I've seen in a long time-they were rolling in the 3rd quarter.... etc" 

Dallas scored ONCE on a fluke interception and were soundly beaten, but yeah they were "rolling" after the half...:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, NCFalconfan said:

I had to laugh earlier when Collinsworth said of Prescott "Last week was one of the gutsier performances I've seen in a long time-they were rolling in the 3rd quarter.... etc" 

Dallas scored ONCE on a fluke interception and were soundly beaten, but yeah they were "rolling" after the half...:rolleyes:

Yea that’s what I was eluding too as well.. these color commentators are such an absolute joke. Call it like it is.. Dallas got its *** handed to them last week, let’s see how they respond against the 8-1 eagles 

31 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

The part that got me was Collinsworth talking about Dez Bryant's catch..."The defender had the angle for the pass breakup but Dez Bryant's hands are SO big and strong..."   Get off your knees Chris.

I don’t think he was imagining Dez hands when talking... he was ready to feel like a real woman in then hands of Dez lol

Hard2BaBirdWachr likes this

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Reading the melt down on cowboy message board is just hilarious... they really go of the deep end.. worse than us lol

Going to love seeing Skip Bayless tomorrow. He will try to focus only on talking about how Brady is though.

SkerFalcon8710 likes this