Redskins pull a falcons style 28-3 choke

Osiruz

Unbelievable, they had this game won now Brees going to punish them for their mistakes. They literally had the game won and let on 15 points in 4 minutes, and penalties knocked them out of FG range. These Stains are going to be redhot when they play us.

well, you have to figure the refs are going to do all they can to help the taints win, esp in the toilet bowl. That intentional grounding call because receiver went the wrong way was ridiculous. Several calls and non calls that went their way. just another reason the NFL is getting less and less appealing to watch if it's not a Falcons game, and honestly, knowing how biased the refs usually are in SEA, I might not even watch our game tomorrow night

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

well, you have to figure the refs are going to do all they can to help the taints win, esp in the toilet bowl. That intentional grounding call because receiver went the wrong way was ridiculous. Several calls and non calls that went their way. just another reason the NFL is getting less and less appealing to watch if it's not a Falcons game, and honestly, knowing how biased the refs usually are in SEA, I might not even watch our game tomorrow night

that was intentional grounding though

Saints haven't really beaten anyone outside of Carolina. If we had just finished off Miami and got a couple more plays in Carolina ourselves we'd have only 2 losses as well. That's really the difference this year but that's what an inconsistent offense gets you when you are built around high scoring.

1 minute ago, slimjim said:

Saints haven't really beaten anyone outside of Carolina. If we had just finished off Miami and got a couple more plays in Carolina ourselves we'd have only 2 losses as well. That's really the difference this year but that's what an inconsistent offense gets you when you are built around high scoring.

Except for a few awful teams, there is a thin line between winning and losing in the NFL, and to the Aints' credit they look like they're on the good side of that line this year.

9 minutes ago, nitrojiber said:

I wish I had your optimism.  Still not writing off the Falcons, but if it comes down to Saints/Eagles, I’m putting my money on the team with the HOF quarterback.

Not me, they almost lost to a pretty crappy Redskins team at home. They won't be able to move the ball on the Eagles and they should put up 40+ on this Saints defense.