We are all Redskins today

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

The supposedly great saints defense has not looked that great in the first quarter....the skins have to keep  it up

I see how to beat them. They live and die by the blitz and lean heavy on the run game on offense. We need a lot of ore snap movement to get playmakers in space against their man to man and if we slow their running game down they’ll play into our hands. They don’t look scary to me other than their run game is official. That’s the key. The defense can be had. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I see how to beat them. They live and die by the blitz and lean heavy on the run game on offense. We need a lot of ore snap movement to get playmakers in space against their man to man and if we slow their running game down they’ll play into our hands. They don’t look scary to me other than their run game is official. That’s the key. The defense can be had. 

Yeah...we have to have gap intensity and we need to be spot on with tackling..... If we do that we will stop the run.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

The Saints are blitzing their *** off with man and their coordinator is calling play action and screens. Bruh...

That’s how we beat them. We can’t shoot ourselves in the foot with turnovers and let them get a lead. It’s pretty much the same defense they’ve been doing for years. Live and die by the blitz. We can make them pay. If we get a lead on them it’s a wrap for them. 

Just now, TheFatboi said:

Their run D is official too so we have to be on point running the ball as well. 

The skins are doing a pretty good job of running on them......that can be had as well

Like you said we need to motion the chit out them to create favorable angles.

I am actually going to be there the 7th so the offense better rise the pluck up!!

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Will need freeman Back. 

Most certainly. I see now #26 is grabby when he’s in man on blitzes. He won’t be able to handle any of our big wr’s and he’ll def grab at Gabriel if he shakes him off the line. This is the first game I’m watching of them. They’re exactly the same as they’ve always been on defense with a better dline. They’re still blitz happy. We can handle that. As long as Ruben and Poe bring their run stopping A game I think we beat em. Maybe even handedly if they blitz us too much.