We are all Redskins today

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Not everything is about stats right? Why? Because stats don't always tell the whole story. Talent wise it's not even close. Dez, Alshon and Hilton are severely more talented than Evans. Evans is good. But Dez and Alshon are better. Want to talk about QB play? Before this year who has Alshon ever had throwing him the ball that was any good? Also, Alshon is having to learn a new offensive system too. Want to talk about numbers? Dez has put up monster numbers in the past. Look at what Hilton has done with the Colts QB situation? Seriously, I'm not saying Evans sucks or anything, he's just not as good as the guys I listed. It's just my opinion and I stand by that.

Dez is playing in the same system with a pretty **** good QB. Dez has lost a step.

TY is a one trick pony.

Alshon is a good receiver but even his best year is about even with Evans average.

You really think if you were building a team you'd take either of those guys over Evans to be your #1? Alshon over Evans? Come on.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Jpowers said:

I gotta be honest.....without listing who the QB was at the time I'm not impressed.

The most impressive would be Brady.....but Brady not throwing to an outside receiver? Okay?

brady was to busy putting up 450 yards on every other saint defender..

list of qbs looks like this

Trubisky, Hundley, injured winston/Fitz, Cutler...

stafford and the lions are up and down

they got wrecked by the vikings

its great that lattimore is locking down his reciever but that doesnt make up for everyone else. they lucked out with rodgers getting injured. let them pound their chest, they broke the streak of 7-9

16 hours ago, BirdFan33 said:

F*** the Saints. I hate that entire organization. 

To the pit of misery..."Dilly-Dilly".  They hate you too...I can assure you.  Have fun watching "that entire organization" receive playoff invoices in a few weeks.  I think they might have a home game...just saying.   

Edited by saintvictorg
1 hour ago, saintvictorg said:

To the pit of misery..."Dilly-Dilly".  They hate you too...I can assure you.  Have fun watching "that entire organization" receive playoff invoices in a few weeks.  I think they might have a home game...just saying.   

After 3 7-9 seasons, they are due to make the playoffs. They will find a way to fail. Don't worry, troll.