tl;dr

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

He's been the best corner in the NFL this year... and that's not me being a homer, if he played for yall I would say the same thing. 

I think you completely missed my point lol. This dude has played 9 games, so let's wait a little while before we declare him the best CB ever. He's having a very good year, but he has played in 9 career games. Let's see him keep it up throughout the rest of the year.

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I think you completely missed my point lol. This dude has played 9 games, so let's wait a little while before we declare him the best CB ever. He's having a very good year, but he has played in 9 career games. Let's see him keep it up throughout the rest of the year.

Ahh I see now, fair enough, I agree, u shouldn't crown someone so soon. What I will say is that he has been lockdown "so far"

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I mean.....he's close. He hasn't had a year where he was under 1000 yards receiving.....including his rookie year.

Just watching him on a regular basis and he doesn't do what guys like Julio, Antonio Bryant and A.J. Green does.

Call me biased, but I would take someone like Alshon Jeffrey over Mike Evans any day.

Edited by Falconsfan567

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Just watching him on a regular basis and he doesn't do what guys like Julio, Antonio Bryant and A.J. Green does.

Well there's four......go ahead and name several more where Mike Evans isn't close to being top five.

He's a freak dude. He's up there.

Hate on the Saints fan all you want and I got you. Mike Evans is a **** of a receiver though.

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Well there's four......go ahead and name several more where Mike Evans isn't close to being top five.

Hate on the Saints fan all you want and I got you. Mike Evans is a **** of a receiver though.

Honestly I'd put him up against Dez or AJ now. 

1 hour ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

doesn't have the Bucs game but he shadowed Mike Evans, and targeted him 3 times, and Lattimore only allowed 1 catch for 13 yards and erased Evans. lattimore..jpg

I gotta be honest.....without listing who the QB was at the time I'm not impressed.

The most impressive would be Brady.....but Brady not throwing to an outside receiver? Okay?

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Receivers I rank better than Mike Evans and not in any particular order.

• Julio Jones
  • A.J. Green
  • Antonio Bryant
  • DeAndre Hopkins
  • Alshon Jeffrey
  • Odell Beckham Jr.
  • T.Y. Hilton
  • Dez Bryant
  • Larry Fitzgerald

What elite tandem QB and Receiver has he played?

IDK about elite but Brady and Cooks, Stafford and Tate aren't nothing to laugh at. Like I said, lattimore doesn't get to pick the competition he plays, but he has absolutely decimated the ones he has faced. 

Brady is #1 in the league and Cooks is #4, and Lattimore just owned cooks like he was a high schooler. 

Edited by MantiTeo'sGirlfriend

1 minute ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

IDK about elite but Brady and Cooks, Stafford and Tate aren't nothing to laugh at. Like I said, lattimore doesn't get to pick the competition he plays, but he has absolutely decimated the ones he has faced. 

And that's a fair point. 

If you think he's faced anything or anybody like Julio and Ryan though.....several others have learned the hard way. Lattimore may be a bad ***....who knows as he is still a young gun. Chances are he'll never face a receiver anything like Julio again ever in his career except when y'all play us. 

Ask Lattimore....he'll tell you the same. He's seen the film.

And that's a fair point. 

If you think he's faced anything or anybody like Julio and Ryan though.....several others have learned the hard way. Lattimore may be a bad ***....who knows as he is still a young gun. Chances are he'll never face a receiver anything like Julio again ever in his career except when y'all play us. 

Ask Lattimore....he'll tell you the same. He's seen the film.

U don't have to convince me, I know quite well who Julio is, and he will be by far Lattimore's biggest test, and i'm anxious to see it. And even if Julio goes off, that still wont make me think that Lattimore isn't amazing. No one can cover Julio. 

Edited by MantiTeo'sGirlfriend

7 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Dez and Alshon are both playing on better teams with more consistent QB play by a mile and Evans is outperforming them.

Not everything is about stats right? Why? Because stats don't always tell the whole story. Talent wise it's not even close. Dez, Alshon and Hilton are severely more talented than Evans. Evans is good. But Dez and Alshon are better. Want to talk about QB play? Before this year who has Alshon ever had throwing him the ball that was any good? Also, Alshon is having to learn a new offensive system too. Want to talk about numbers? Dez has put up monster numbers in the past. Look at what Hilton has done with the Colts QB situation? Seriously, I'm not saying Evans sucks or anything, he's just not as good as the guys I listed. It's just my opinion and I stand by that.

4 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

U don't have to face me, I know quite well who Julio is, and he will be by far Lattimore's biggest test, and i'm anxious to see it. 

I'm not gonna be facing you....that's kinda weird.

Seriously though the best on the list is Cooks and Brady....and Cooks is a bad mofo in his own right but he has literally nothing on Julio besides maybe just a touch of top end speed. It should be a fun matchup.

Just now, Jpowers said:

I'm not gonna be facing you....that's kinda weird.

Seriously though the best on the list is Cooks and Brady....and Cooks is a bad mofo in his own right but he has literally nothing on Julio besides maybe just a touch of top end speed. It should be a fun matchup.

lol my bad a typo, And absolutely, I am looking forward to it.