tl;dr

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

@MantiTeo'sGirlfriend I’m a little salty you said my dude @PK Manley abused husband powers for changing your name when anytime a Falcons fan makes an account on the Saints board we get insta banned.

I have no part in that and I think it's wrong, if someone wants to come to the saints board and make fun of the Saints i'll take it like a man, i'm against abusing power. But I understand where u are coming from. 

Just now, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

I know I tried to post it but when I did it said NFL material blah blah removed. If u really wanna see go to youtube and search "The Film Room Episode 52 Lockdown Lattimore"

I’m lazy and I’ll take your word for it and throw some respect Lattimores way, he’s a good corner but not the lockdown y’all like saying he is. 

Buddy good, that it. But he could get better. The rest of the defense is straight *** tho.

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

I’m lazy and I’ll take your word for it and throw some respect Lattimores way, he’s a good corner but not the lockdown y’all like saying he is. 

Buddy good, that it. But he could get better. The rest of the defense is straight *** tho.

Well I can't sway ur opinion but I will tell u this fact, Marshon Lattimore has more INT return yards than he has allowed yards in man coverage. And the Saints run man 70% of the time, and Lattimore only has 52 return yards.....

3 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Well I can't sway ur opinion but I will tell u this fact, Marshon Lattimore has more INT return yards than he has allowed yards in man coverage. And the Saints run man 70% of the time, and Lattimore only has 52 return yards.....

Y’all run man like a mother because y’all blitz every **** play. I’ll give him credit for coverage but the your competition isn’t anything to hang your hat on. Let’s see how it goes against Ryan and come back to me.

10 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

Y’all run man like a mother because y’all blitz every **** play. I’ll give him credit for coverage but the your competition isn’t anything to hang your hat on. Let’s see how it goes against Ryan and come back to me.

Found it, can't embed so i'll copy and paste: (I was wrong about the vikings game)

Lattimore didn't allow a single catch for 139 straight minutes of game time about 2 weeks ago. 

Minnesota: 2 Receptions, 33 Yards

New England: 1 Reception, 15 Yards

Miami: 2 Receptions, 13 Yards

Detroit: 1 Reception, 14 Yards, 1 Interception

Green Bay: 0 Receptions, 0 Yards

Chicago: 0 Receptions, 0 Yards, 1 Interception

Tampa Bay: 1 Reception, 13 Yards

Buffalo: 1 Reception, 9 Yards

Through 8 games: 9 Receptions, 97 Yards, 2 Interceptions

Wish i could find the one with the targets, I think it's something like 9 catches on 26 targets.

Edited by MantiTeo'sGirlfriend

9 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

U know what, forget it, I actually like this name, please leave it. 

Will do...PM me if you want to change it.  I always planned to change it to something like SaintPhantom after I had a little fun with it, but if you want to keep it, cool.

1 minute ago, PK Manley said:

Will do...PM me if you want to change it.  I always planned to change it to something like SaintPhantom after I had a little fun with it, but if you want to keep it, cool.

Sounds good, sorry for coming off rude. I actualy like to enjoy conversation from rival teams. I'll call a spade a spade, if someone sucks for the saints or falcons i'll rag on them all alike. 

9 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Found it, can't embed so i'll copy and paste: (I was wrong about the vikings game)

Lattimore didn't allow a single catch for 139 straight minutes of game time about 2 weeks ago. 

Minnesota: 2 Receptions, 33 Yards

New England: 1 Reception, 15 Yards

Miami: 2 Receptions, 13 Yards

Detroit: 1 Reception, 14 Yards, 1 Interception

Green Bay: 0 Receptions, 0 Yards

Chicago: 0 Receptions, 0 Yards, 1 Interception

Tampa Bay: 1 Reception, 13 Yards

Buffalo: 1 Reception, 9 Yards

Through 8 games: 9 Receptions, 97 Yards, 2 Interceptions

Wish i could find the one with the targets, I think it's something like 9 catches on 26 targets.

Brett Hundley and Mitchell Trubisky? Pretty good competition IMO. 

1 minute ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

doesn't have the Bucs game but he shadowed Mike Evans, and targeted him 3 times, and Lattimore only allowed 1 catch for 13 yards and erased Evans. lattimore..jpg

That’s impressive and I like lattimore. I’m not one of those teams fans that can’t admit other teams talented players. I debate with my fellow falcons brothers about other teams good players because good is good. But that list of wr’s ain’t on Julio’s level and the pack not having Rodgers makes all the difference in the world.

He’s good but until he follows a teams #1 wr wherever he lines up like Deion Sanders or Darrelle Revis that player isn’t shut down. It’s great he doesn’t allow catches when he faces his guy but when Diggs, for instance, wasn’t on Lattimore he went off. Maybe if he shadowed Diggs y’all win that game because Diggs doesn’t go off. That’s what I meant about he wasn’t owned. If his overall performance was 7 for 92 and 2TD’s that’s a good day. That’s not owned.

I’m actually looking Forward to that game because I wanna see that matchup cause I think the kid is gonna be a star. But until he TRULY owns a star wr he’s just taking care of business for now. 

1 minute ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Yeah, Tom Brady and Matt Stafford are garbage... Child please.

If ur gonna debate with me, use some logic. 

Okay he has faced some good QB's and some bad ones? I think that is fair to say. But when you pointed out his long stretch of not allowing a completion, you should have had some context about who he was facing.

Just now, tl;dr said:

Okay he has faced some good QB's and some bad ones? I think that is fair to say. But when you pointed out his long stretch of not allowing a completion, you should have had some context about who he was facing.

Yes, that is absolutely fair to say. I never said he has went against world beaters at QB all year, but he can't help the compeititon he faces, but when going up against people like Brady and Stafford, and Mike Evans and Jordy he has dominated, thats all he can do, what's he supposed to do, take a play off cuz the QB sucks?

Just now, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Yes, that is absolutely fair to say. I never said he has went against world beaters at QB all year, but he can't help the compeititon he faces, but when going up against people like Brady and Stafford, and Mike Evans and Jordy he has dominated, thats all he can do, what's he supposed to do, take a play off cuz the QB sucks?

I think you are excited about a rookie and have every right to be. But I think saying he is a shutdown corner is a little premature.