• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Your point?

Point is those teams the Saints beat, beat your team.  It' "any given Sunday".  Saints can only beat the teams put in front of them, which they have done.  Eight straight times.  The Falcons lost to a few of those teams.  Nobody is asking you to be impressed.  

Just now, Big_L said:

Point is those teams the Saints beat, beat your team.  It' "any given Sunday".  Saints can only beat the teams put in front of them, which they have done.  Eight straight times.  The Falcons lost to a few of those teams.  Nobody is asking you to be impressed.  

And yet non of this negates the point of post you quoted.

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

And yet non of this negates the point of post you quoted.

8 wins is 8 wins.  NO is playing better, more complete football than ATL.  And that is a fact and negates your "post".  It' all good.  We will see in a few weeks. 

Just now, Big_L said:

8 wins is 8 wins.  NO is playing better, more complete football than ATL.  And that is a fact and negates your "post".  It' all good.  We will see in a few weeks. 

Not NO is on an impressive run. In fact I went out of my way to acknowledge 8 straight wins being impressive, but if you think that alone negates the overall point of my post then you have a comprehension problem.

3 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Like I said, i'll stop being a jerk as soon as someone changes my name back, until then, sorry not sorry. 

If you think you're in any position to give ultimatums, you're not.  I'm just messing around, but if you want to post here as a Saints fan, I'm not giving you that name back.  What non-Falcons one do you want it to be?