tl;dr

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Vacarro been gettin toasted by Matt since he got in the league. Lattimore can only cover one wr at a time and we have a plethora of wr’s and Klein can’t keep up with any of our backs so nobody is salty. Just truth. Lattimore hasn’t been tested by a top flight like Julio yet so we’ll see.  

Hasn't been tested by a top flight WR?!?!?

WR's Lattimore has OWNED:

Mike Evans

Jordy Nelson

Davante Adams

Cooks

Diggs

Tate

Jarvis Landryq

Kelvin Benjamin

and other's im forgetting. 

Edited by FalconPhantom

42 minutes ago, Vandy said:

That’s what I don’t get. They already have a decent qb on their roster in Kessler. Guy played well in spurts last year and worked his azz off all last offseason and then they just give it to this immature kid who clearly needed to sit a year. 

Lost a lot of respect this year for Hue Jackson. 

Absolutely. They should have stayed with Kessler. I was impressed by what he did last year and then Hue Jackson goes and just hands the starting job to Kizer who didn't deserve it. Cleveland absolutely deserves to be 0-10.

11 minutes ago, FalconPhantom said:

Mike Evans

Jordy Nelson

Davante Adams

Cooks

Diggs

Tate

Jarvis Landryq

Kelvin Benjamin

Give me a break. You could even argue none of them are top 10.

And for the record? I like Lattimore a lot. He's good. Those aren't top flight receivers. They're #1s and #2s. That's about it.

16 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

And for the record? I like Lattimore a lot. He's good. Those aren't top flight receivers. They're #1s and #2s. That's about it.

II'll give u that they aren't as good as Julio, but I think Mike Evans and Jordy are absolutely top 5 WR's.

Matter of fact here's my top 5:

Brown

Julio

Green

Evans

Hopkins/Jordy/Dez all a toss up. 

Edited by FalconPhantom

16 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Agree.  They are good receivers, none of them approach Brown, Green or Jones territory though. 

3 minutes ago, FalconPhantom said:

II'll give u that they aren't as good as Julio, but I think Mike Evans and Jordy are absolutely top 5 WR's.

Brown

Julio

Green

Evans

Beckham?

Just now, FalconPhantom said:

My fault I forgot, Put Beckham at #3 and push Evans and the rest down. But still, let's not act like Lattimore hasn't went up against VERY good WR's, and not only went up against them, but destroyed them. 

No I agree with you Lattimore is living up to his 1st round status.

47 minutes ago, FalconPhantom said:

Mike Evans

Jordy Nelson

Davante Adams

Cooks

Diggs

Tate

Jarvis Landryq

Kelvin Benjamin

Diggs has 93 yards and 2 tds..

benjamin is not an elite reciever

Adams/Nelson had who throwing to them? Brett HUNDLEY 

mike Evans has proven to be overrated as fk on a terrible team this season. Too busy being butt hurt at trump to catch balls 

Jarvis Landry has jay cutler at qb

lattimore has not “owned” anyone he has been gifted some garbage qbs throwing the ball. Rodgers would have hung 40 on you 

i also wouldn’t brag about locking down cooks when Brady put 450 and 3tds on you.. 

200 yards and 2 tds between Tate and jones jr...

what is this locking down you speak of? 

stop acting like he’s the second coming. Couldn’t even play the whole game today 

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Diggs has 93 yards and 2 tds..

benjamin is not an elite reciever

Adams/Nelson had who throwing to them? Brett HUNDLEY 

mike Evans has proven to be overrated as fk on a terrible team this season. Too busy being butt hurt at trump to catch balls 

Jarvis Landry has jay cutler at qb

lattimore has not “owned” anyone he has been gifted some garbage qbs throwing the ball. Rodgers would have hung 40 on you 

stop acting like he’s the second coming. Couldn’t even play the whole game today 

Diggs had ZERO receptions on Lattimore, Diggs and Theilen had huge games, vs devante harris, when latt was on diggs they went to theilen and the opposite when latt was on the other. I believe latimore gave up 1 catch for like 5 yards that game, but way to just look at the box score. 

8 minutes ago, FalconPhantom said:

Diggs had ZERO receptions on Lattimore, Diggs and Theilen had huge games, vs devante harris, when latt was on diggs they went to theilen and the opposite when latt was on the other. I believe latimore gave up 1 catch for like 5 yards that game, but way to just look at the box score. 

Then clearly there is plenty of weakness in your secondary. That’s a lot of yards for your other corners to be giving up to WRs.. noticed they were incapable of defending crossing routes today. Have fun with that. Lattimore is good but he’s got plenty of work to do. The saints have had a streak of qbs who don’t deserve to be starting what so ever. 

Hundley, trubinsky, Winston/fitz, Tyrod checkdown Taylor.. wew lad... amazing stuff. 

Kirk exposed the weaknesses today and lattimore may be dinged up with a reoccurring ankle injury.. not good 

good job on the win streak, 8 in a row is no easy task 

3 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Then clearly there is plenty of weakness in your secondary. That’s a lot of yards for your other corners to be giving up to WRs.. noticed they were incapable of defending crossing routes today. Have fun with that. Lattimore is good but he’s got plenty of work to do. The saints have had a streak of qbs who don’t deserve to be starting what so ever. 

Hundley, trubinsky, Winston/fitz, Tyrod checkdown Taylor.. wew lad... amazing stuff. 

Kirk exposed the weaknesses today and lattimore may be dinged up with a reoccurring ankle injury.. not good 

good job on the win streak, 8 in a row is no easy task 

Yeah I am by no means saying the Saints secondary is amazing, but they are good. The positive thing is, that game when Diggs and Theilen went off, Crawley was inactive, since that game, Crawley has replaced Harris and has been amazing. The outside WR's never give us trouble, Latt locks up whoever he is on, and Crawley does a great job but we also roll over our free safety to help Crawley. If u wanna beat the Saints, throw it to the tight end or RB. THAT is the Saints weakness. 

Edited by FalconPhantom

1 hour ago, FalconPhantom said:

Brown

Julio

Green

Evans

Yeah, mike Evans is big time good (at least when his head’s on straight). Holding him to one measly catch is impressive. 

Lattimore is a legit talent, but beware...Julio loves eating up good-to-great corners. Just ask Patrick Peterson.

1 hour ago, FalconPhantom said:

Mike Evans

Jordy Nelson

Davante Adams

Cooks

Diggs

Tate

Jarvis Landryq

Kelvin Benjamin

I don’t see one receiver on that list in the same planet with Julio. When I say top flight I’m talking about

Julio Jones

Antonio Bryant

Odell Bechahm Jr. 

Larry Fitzgerald

AJ Green 

you get the picture. Jordy didn’t have Rodgers throwing to him. Same for Adams. The Vikings whipped y’all @ss and Diggs went off for 7 catches for 92 yards and 2 TD’s. That ain’t owning anybody. When you say own make sure the receiver was COMPLETELY shut down. If he was that great of a corner he would’ve shadowed diggs whenever he went. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I don’t see one receiver on that list in the same planet with Julio. When I say top flight I’m talking about

Julio Jones

Antonio Bryant

Odell Bechahm Jr. 

Larry Fitzgerald

AJ Green 

you get the picture. Jordy didn’t have Rodgers throwing to him. Same for Adams. The Vikings whipped y’all @ss and Diggs went off for 7 catches for 92 yards and 2 TD’s. That ain’t owning anybody. When you say own make sure the receiver was COMPLETELY shut down. If he was that great of a corner he would’ve shadowed diggs whenever he went. 

Lol ok, whatever u say, whoever lattimore matches up against he destroys, regardless of what kind of nunmbers a team put up against the saints secondary in its entirety, Lattimore has shutdown any and everyone. They released a diagram from that Vikings game and I believe he gave up 1 catch the entire game for either 5 or 12 yards, but whatever u say lol. Way to be a stat sheet hero

44 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Yeah I am by no means saying the Saints secondary is amazing, but they are good. The positive thing is, that game when Diggs and Theilen went off, Crawley was inactive, since that game, Crawley has replaced Harris and has been amazing. The outside WR's never give us trouble, Latt locks up whoever he is on, and Crawley does a great job but we also roll over our free safety to help Crawley. If u wanna beat the Saints, throw it to the tight end or RB. THAT is the Saints weakness. 

I changed your name from FalconPhantom since you're obviously a Saints fan.

I also felt this name was more appropriate since you guys have been non-existent on this board the last few years.

2 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

I changed your name from FalconPhantom since you're obviously a Saints fan.

I also felt this name was more appropriate since you guys have been non-existent on this board the last few years.

LOL, changing my name, way to abuse ur power. I guess that's what u have to do when ur team is having the season they are, gotta have something to entertain yourself. 

Edited by MantiTeo'sGirlfriend

2 minutes ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

LOL, changing my name, way to abuse ur power. I guess that's what u have to do when ur team is having the season they are, gotta have something to entertain yourself. 

Meh, you joined with a name implying you were a Falcons fan on a Falcons board.  Not a big deal, but I figured I'd fire back an appropriate shot.

1 hour ago, MantiTeo'sGirlfriend said:

Mike Evans

Jordy Nelson

Davante Adams

Cooks

Diggs

Tate

Jarvis Landryq

Kelvin Benjamin

Diggs 7 catches 93yds 2TDS 

Nelson and Adams were WITHOUT Aaron Rodgers

Tate 7 catches 96yds 1TD

Not even gonna entertain Cooks because Gronk is king there

Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Diggs 7 catches 93yds 2TDS 

Nelson and Adams were WITHOUT Aaron Rodgers

Tate 7 catches 96yds 1TD

Not even gonna entertain Cooks because Gronk is king there

Dude... I already made the post, just because Diggs put up those numbers didn't mean it was vs Lattimore, Lattimore gave up 1 catch for 12 yards that game..... You guys are thick...

2 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I take nothing away from them.  Winning 8 games in a row is impressive any way you slice it. I'm just saying, I'm not impressed.  We've seen this story before ourselves, only we were on the other side.  You remember some of our 13-3, #1 seed teams?  Couple of those seasons while everyone was on a high, in the back of my mind I kept saying to myself we're gonna have some issues if we run into the wrong matchup because we really aren't as good as the record indicates.

Saints are reminding me of that.  They have gotten fat against some teams that were made to order and they have some very glaring flaws on both sides of the ball that I don't think have been exposed yet.

Yet some of those sane teams that the Saints "got fat" on, got fat themselves on the Falcons...