tl;dr

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Granted but starting off 0-2 and then going on an 8 game win streak is impressive. I hope they lose the rest of their games but you gotta admit that win streak is impressive. Eagles will take them out though.

I take nothing away from them.  Winning 8 games in a row is impressive any way you slice it. I'm just saying, I'm not impressed.  We've seen this story before ourselves, only we were on the other side.  You remember some of our 13-3, #1 seed teams?  Couple of those seasons while everyone was on a high, in the back of my mind I kept saying to myself we're gonna have some issues if we run into the wrong matchup because we really aren't as good as the record indicates.

Saints are reminding me of that.  They have gotten fat against some teams that were made to order and they have some very glaring flaws on both sides of the ball that I don't think have been exposed yet.

2 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

Colin K....at home like.....wait???....what??

So four weeks ago Sean McDermott was prepping a spot in his shelf for the Coach of the Year award. Then everyone reminded him he’s in Buffalo. Seriously is Kaep’s politics that much worse?

5 minutes ago, 2points said:

Better hope Lattimore, Klein and Vacarro when we play. Funny you saw the defense gotta exposed; of course it’s going to go down some when you’re best CB, LB and Safety are soon out

stay salty boys. Stay salty 

Vacarro been gettin toasted by Matt since he got in the league. Lattimore can only cover one wr at a time and we have a plethora of wr’s and Klein can’t keep up with any of our backs so nobody is salty. Just truth. Lattimore hasn’t been tested by a top flight like Julio yet so we’ll see.  

6 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

I can, at least about the frightened part. If we didn't do such a good job shooting ourselves in the foot it might be a differrent story.

Were any of us afraid of the Bills or Dolphins? The Saints are better than both of those teams.

Division games are different than non division games

2 minutes ago, Jesus said:

So four weeks ago Sean McDermott was prepping a spot in his shelf for the Coach of the Year award. Then everyone reminded him he’s in Buffalo. Seriously is Kaep’s politics that much worse?

I dont think so...its about winning...or at least its that way with the other 30 teams....I had to leave Cleveland out:ninja:

Just now, RING OF HONOR said:

I dont think so...its about winning...or at least its that way with the other 30 teams....I had to leave Cleveland out:ninja:

Poor Cleveland. They were so close today, then they kept giving the ball to DeShone Kizer. It just can’t be that hard to find a minimally ok QB.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Ok who get’s fired first?

Jack Del Rio or Koetter? And if they get fired together, do the teams just exchange coaches to continue their mediocrity?

Lol:lol:....

Or do they both get into a bidding war trying to lure John Gruden....

Both teams have invested heavily into there rosters....you cant have that much talent and lose like that...got to be coaching

18 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Poor Cleveland. They were so close today, then they kept giving the ball to DeShone Kizer. It just can’t be that hard to find a minimally ok QB.

That’s what I don’t get. They already have a decent qb on their roster in Kessler. Guy played well in spurts last year and worked his azz off all last offseason and then they just give it to this immature kid who clearly needed to sit a year. 

Lost a lot of respect this year for Hue Jackson. 

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

Falcons just need to take care of business and catch the ball and wrap up the runner. No question they can go out there and win all the games left, but they just have to do it. I hope the Dallas game isn’t the aberration.

Predicted last offseason 3 teams from NFCS would be in playoffs. 

Edit: Now especially I sure hope I was right. :ninja:

47 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I take nothing away from them.  Winning 8 games in a row is impressive any way you slice it. I'm just saying, I'm not impressed.  We've seen this story before ourselves, only we were on the other side.  You remember some of our 13-3, #1 seed teams?  Couple of those seasons while everyone was on a high, in the back of my mind I kept saying to myself we're gonna have some issues if we run into the wrong matchup because we really aren't as good as the record indicates.

Saints are reminding me of that.  They have gotten fat against some teams that were made to order and they have some very glaring flaws on both sides of the ball that I don't think have been exposed yet.

Question for me PMF is can our LBers and SS cover Kamara? He’s the type of RB in passing game that always seems to give our D fits ...and he’s better than McCaffery/Cohen/et al

4 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

The Saints OL, while really good in run blocking, is horrible in pass protection. Brees was constantly on the ground. On the defensive side of the ball, after Lattimore went down on the Redskins opening drive, their secondary got exposed big time. They can definitely be had.