We are all Redskins today

tl;dr

3 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Update: 5

McDermott has likely lost any equity he had if they don't make the playoffs (which I don't expect them to) at this stage.  Just a terrible decision to bench Tyrod because the Saints ran nuts on them.

Exactly. I don’t know how on the world you decide to bench your qb when your defense got ran thru by a two headed monster. I will give the saints that. They have a two headed monster like us. But where is the logic in benching a qb that had you 5-4 when your defenses last few outings they got ran over?? Wow!! 

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, TheFatboi said:

Exactly. I don’t know how on the world you decide to bench your qb when your defense got ran thru by a two headed monster. I will give the saints that. They have a two headed monster like us. But where is the logic in benching a qb that had you 5-4 when your defenses last few outings they got ran over?? Wow!! 

lol then your rookie qb comes out and throws 5 picks in the first half, how does he explain that too everyone ?? you benched tyrod for this ??

5 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Update: 5

McDermott has likely lost any equity he had if they don't make the playoffs (which I don't expect them to) at this stage.  Just a terrible decision to bench Tyrod because the Saints ran nuts on them.

I really do hope that decision was made over his head in the front office, or ownership.

3 int's in the first quarter!  You sat your starter down for a 5th round rookie to come in and throw 3 ints in the 1st quarter?

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

We'll worry about them when the time comes, but if the Falcons offense has come back to life, finally, then there's nothing to worry about.  I felt coming into this game that their defense was a bunch of pretenders.  I'm even more sure of that now.

Yea. This was the first game I saw from them and they’re exactly the same as they’ve always been on defense to me. If they blitz us heavily it could be a long day for them if our offense has truly found itself again. We stop or slow their running game we should win. I just didn’t see it today. Kirk tore Tha defense a new @sshole today and their coaches got timid and stupid late in the game. 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

lol then your rookie qb comes out and throws 5 picks in the first half, how does he explain that too everyone ?? you benched tyrod for this ??

Wow it’s 5 now???? It was 4 last I looked lol. The only explanation is he gave up on the season and wanted to see what he had but they are 5-4. Still in the playoff race. This move should warrant a firing if they don’t make the playoffs lol. 

4 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I really do hope that decision was made over his head in the front office, or ownership.

3 int's in the first quarter!  You sat your starter down for a 5th round rookie to come in and throw 3 ints in the 1st quarter?

As much as I'm disappointed about the Saints pulling one out of their @ss today...I will say that @TheFatboi & @PeytonMannings Forehead are right that we saw that much vaunted Saints D exposed today.  They'd built a reputation this season by feasting on guys like Hundley and Cutler.  There's no reason we shouldn't be able to put up points against them if we put a solid game together.

1 minute ago, slamee101 said:

As much as I'm disappointed about the Saints pulling one out of their @ss today...I will say that @TheFatboi & @PeytonMannings Forehead are right that we saw that much vaunted Saints D exposed today.  They'd built a reputation this season by feasting on guys like Hundley and Cutler.  There's no reason we shouldn't be able to put up points against them if we put a solid game together.

12 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

We'll worry about them when the time comes, but if the Falcons offense has come back to life, finally, then there's nothing to worry about.  I felt coming into this game that their defense was a bunch of pretenders.  I'm even more sure of that now.

Keyword is "if". 

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Yeah, I remember hearing the clip from that press conference.  

I still hope he just fell on his sword for someone because the day before he said he was sticking with Tyrod.

If so that sword is looking like excalibur.

6 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

I think we’ll have a good game plan. They live and die by the blitz so if we execute some blitz beater plays hit em deep a few times we can hurt em. 

22 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I mean... okay.  Still not impressed.

They're getting it done, which is what you gotta do, but they aren't the scary class of the division or the conference like some chicken-littles for whom the sky is always falling would have you believe.

Granted but starting off 0-2 and then going on an 8 game win streak is impressive. I hope they lose the rest of their games but you gotta admit that win streak is impressive. Eagles will take them out though.

50 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Can't believe anyone is impressed or frightened by the Saints after today.

I can, at least about the frightened part. If we didn't do such a good job shooting ourselves in the foot it might be a differrent story.

Were any of us afraid of the Bills or Dolphins? The Saints are better than both of those teams.