We are all Redskins today

tl;dr

6 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dude, Jay Gruden is @$$. Smelly, sweaty, athletic @$$. There is nothing good about him. His offense ishted the bed. He's ain't worth looking at while being blind.

And you need better glasses. They score 23 ppg (better than us) despite having the least talent at their skill positions in the entire league. Doctson and crowder are literally garbage. They have 40 year old Vernon Davis carrying the offense.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, HEIST said:

More importantly the Saints defense showed a ton of cracks vs a team that plays a very similar brand of offense to us.

The Saints are without a starting Middle LB Klien, CB Lattimore, Safety Vicaro and DE Okafor. Hard to keep the level of play high with that many important starters out. How long will they be out is the million dollar question.

3 minutes ago, Pacific_Falcon said:

We play the saints twice in a 3 week span later this year. I think Carolina might be between those games also. 2 of those 3 will be at home, if we can somehow pull out all 3 of those games that will be an immense step to securing a playoff spot and giving us a shot at the division as well.

Absolutely. 

Just now, osiruz said:

And you need better glasses. They score 23 ppg (better than us) despite having the least talent at their skill positions in the entire league. Doctson and crowder are literally garbage. They have 40 year old Vernon Davis carrying the offense.

Dude, all your post are negative towards the Falcons. Your posts are @$$ like Jay Gruden. You're going on the ignore list.

8 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

They had the saints one dimensional. When they were playing man kamara wasn’t doing much after they took a 2 score lead. They were cracking him. They went some playing it safe and they tied the game up. All of a sudden the run game is working again as well as passes out the backfield cause they’re in zone. It’s chess not checkers. They waited til the last 3 minutes to stop playing chess and play checkers. Sad!! But I see how we can beat em tho. They’re not scary to me. I was more scared of the saints 3/4 years ago than these guys. 

Yeah you may see it but do our coaches see it? Playing safe ball is almost like our schtick lol that's why everyone is saying they just pulled a falcon. You may not be scared of them but I am. The Saints offense is so much more balanced and Brees can still kill ya. Ingram is playing his best ball and Kamara gives me a bad feeling. I'd go as far to say AK is better than Pierre Thomas already. The Saints defense isn't trash like before..they can still be had but they are obviously improved and opportunistic. 

1 minute ago, Flying Falcon said:

Dude, all your post are negative towards the Falcons. Your posts are @$$ like Jay Gruden. You're going on the ignore list.

Pz. Your too much of a Homer and girly cheerleader for my taste. If gruden is avaliable, we better get him.

25 minutes ago, #1ATLFALCONSFAN said:

What makes you so sure? Looked as though he panicked to me

He was throwing an out route, it's clear as day. He literally threw the ball immediately after receiving the handoff, and he was not under any pressure at that point. The announcers even alluded to the fact that Cousins was expecting the receiver to run an out route, but they did a slant instead.

2 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Yeah you may see it but do our coaches see it? Playing safe ball is almost like our schtick lol that's why everyone is saying they just pulled a falcon. You may not be scared of them but I am. The Saints offense is so much more balanced and Brees can still kill ya. Ingram is playing his best ball and Kamara gives me a bad feeling. I'd go as far to say AK is better than Pierre Thomas already. The Saints defense isn't trash like before..they can still be had but they are obviously improved and opportunistic. 

No we’re aggressive. We don’t play safe defense. What I don’t like about us is we go zone like the skins did today when we get a 2 score lead late in games but Quinn stopped that when he took over play calling last year. The next time we went some was the SB and look what happened?? Smh.

I think the coaches see that they’re the same team they’ve always been only with better line play. Blitz heavy defensively and the only difference offensively is they’re leaning on Ingram and Kamara more than Brees but we have the team speed and the edge rushes to still give them fits BUT with the addition of Ruben we now have run stoppers that can apply pressure up the middle.

From what I saw in the Dallas game we’ve taken the approach of tackle the RB on the way to the qb. I like that. If we keep thy approach it could be a long day for Ingram and kamara. 

1 minute ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

Bills stinking it up .. again ... on the road. Looks like after this weekend their ONLY road win still be against us grumble

Birds did this to themselves, only way to rectify it is to win tomorrow sweep the remaining division games and beat a **** good Vikings team. There is no margin for error due to the Dolphins and Bills losses. Falcons have the talent don't know if they have the mentality to run the the table though.

3 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Can't believe anyone is impressed or frightened by the Saints after today.

They are 8-2 and we are 5-4. Let's just say we beat them both games even though historically we usually split. If they win half of the rest of their games, not including when we play them, that still puts them at 10-6. Time to start being realistic.

Edited by 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

Just now, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

They are 8-2 and we are 5-4. Let's just say we beat them both games even though historically we usually split. If they win half of the rest of their not including when we play them, that still puts them at 10-6. Time to start being realistic.

Being realistic about what?

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Can't believe anyone is impressed or frightened by the Saints after today.

Not impressed. (Outside of Kamara and Ingram with how they ran).  Frustrated though because we put ourselves behind the 8-ball with those Dolphins & Bills losses and we're running out of time.  I know we could win out and be fine but a lil help never hurt and Washington absolutely had that game and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Saints game will make me nervous b/c I'm still waiting on us to look like I know we're capable of and rivalry games are typically tough.

Just now, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Saints are more then likely winning the division. We are playing for a wild card slot.

I mean... okay.  Still not impressed.

They're getting it done, which is what you gotta do, but they aren't the scary class of the division or the conference like some chicken-littles for whom the sky is always falling would have you believe.

3 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

And the funny part is they made a qb change when that  wasn’t  the problem. They were still a playoff team. The replacemt has thrown 4 picks today. Terrible decision. 

Update: 5

McDermott has likely lost any equity he had if they don't make the playoffs (which I don't expect them to) at this stage.  Just a terrible decision to bench Tyrod because the Saints ran nuts on them.

4 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Not impressed. (Outside of Kamara and Ingram with how they ran).  Frustrated though because we put ourselves behind the 8-ball with those Dolphins & Bills losses and we're running out of time.  I know we could win out and be fine but a lil help never hurt and Washington absolutely had that game and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Saints game will make me nervous b/c I'm still waiting on us to look like I know we're capable of and rivalry games are typically tough.

We'll worry about them when the time comes, but if the Falcons offense has come back to life, finally, then there's nothing to worry about.  I felt coming into this game that their defense was a bunch of pretenders.  I'm even more sure of that now.