We are all Redskins today

tl;dr

1 minute ago, stizz said:

We can absolutely win a wild card spot or take the division. Beat Carolina and New Orleans.

D@mn right Stizz. This sh*t ain’t over and if we handle the Seahawks we have the tiebreaker over all the other 2nd place teams of common opponents. We most certainly can get in. The playoffs. And I still ain’t convinced the saints necessarily win the division. I think it’s atill gonna be a toss up between them, the panthers, and us. 

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

You probably didn´t see him winning Seattle couple weeks ago lol. I would definitely rather have Cousins than Garoppolo

They recognized who Cousins is and took a chance on a relative unknown. That says everything.

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Even when Falcons don't play the football gods undo their trousers and piss on us

Yep.. 

6 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I stand by exactly what I said. I said only way they lose is if they self implode. They self imploded. Saints didn’t beat them. They falcon’d And shot themselves in the head. Oh well. 

i believe you said that when there was nearly an entire quarter to play and it was only an 11 point game..in other words.....one touchdown/two point conversion ...one defensive  stop and one field goal away from tying it. It boggles the mind how anyone who has watched the saints/brees at all could possibly think that they couldn't pull that off in 12 or 13 minutes....AT HOME. 

But no...they did even more than that...they scored TWO touchdowns and a two point conversation to tie it in half the time and easily win in overtime.

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

7 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

Hate to say this but I see no way we can get a Wildcard spot. Saints are winning the division and I don't see Carolina dropping below us

We CAN get a Wild Card.  Will they is another story.  I do think this game today though means the division is probably a wrap.  

4 minutes ago, HotLantaFalcon said:

Hey if the Falcons just take care of their own business we might get a chance to beat the Saints 3!! times this year

We likely ain't winning out, while the Saints have an incredibly easy schedule. There were only going to be so many hiccups. Redskins just picked up the Saints left foot and gently placed  it on the metaphorical division championship podum for them.

9 minutes ago, Jerz said:

Idk man Kamara is a huge part of the Saints success this season. He is balling you can't deny that.

They had the saints one dimensional. When they were playing man kamara wasn’t doing much after they took a 2 score lead. They were cracking him. They went some playing it safe and they tied the game up. All of a sudden the run game is working again as well as passes out the backfield cause they’re in zone. It’s chess not checkers. They waited til the last 3 minutes to stop playing chess and play checkers. Sad!! But I see how we can beat em tho. They’re not scary to me. I was more scared of the saints 3/4 years ago than these guys. 

1 minute ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Dude Gruden has been there for years. Sark is just getting started...lol

Yes got started on the best NFL offense, and has been coaching the best college offenses. Hes no where near gruden level. Shame on you for not wanting a better OC and throwing in the loser towel.

9 minutes ago, osiruz said:

Aw heck yes. Dude did you see the game today. His offense put up 31 points with literally YAFL level wrs. Our OC cant do that with Julio and the best RB tandem in the league.

Dude, Jay Gruden is @$$. Smelly, sweaty, athletic @$$. There is nothing good about him. His offense ishted the bed. He's ain't worth looking at while being blind.

14 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yeah...not scary at all 

It took  monumental luck for the series of events to unfold the way they did.

But a win is a win

And that’s what separates good teams from bad teams. A good team finishes that game. A bad team does what they did and let the saints back in. This is why I said I don’t want us to play zone against them.  Their man to man had Brees rattled. They scored 31 and went to zone. Similar to how we did last year but our leads were too big. We gotta play man with these boys. 

12 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

D@mn right Stizz. This sh*t ain’t over and if we handle the Seahawks we have the tiebreaker over all the other 2nd place teams of common opponents. We most certainly can get in. The playoffs. And I still ain’t convinced the saints necessarily win the division. I think it’s atill gonna be a toss up between them, the panthers, and us. 

The one loss I can't get past is the one to Miami. People wouldn't be so chicken little if we'd won that game to a lesser team.

But for now, Carolina has their tricks with Cam and CMC and gadget plays but not much else. New Orleans defense is still very beatable and Matt Ryan isn't a guy who will **** himself when he sees a blitz and throw the ball out of bounds in the pocket.

Absolutely must win tomorrow night and next week to kick Tampa Bay out for good.

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

The one loss I can't get past is the one to Miami. People wouldn't be so chicken little if we'd won that game to a lesser team.

But for now, Carolina has their tricks with Cam and CMC and gadget plays but not much else. New Orleans defense is still very beatable and Matt Ryan isn't a guy who will **** himself when he sees a blitz and throw the ball out of bounds in the pocket.

Absolutely must win tomorrow night and next week to kick Tampa Bay out for good.

That’s exactly what I saw. Their defense can be had. And I think we have something for carolina’s gadget plays at home. Absolutely must win tomorrow like you said. 

11 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Yall boys better get ready for them Aints. I believe they are for real. What about you?

"Yall boys"? Just like "yall better get ready for the injury bug"? Why do you always set yourself up like the outsider looking in? Are you genuinely afraid of rooting for this team, yet always ready to throw in the hindsight opinion? Seriously, you sound like a grumpy old fart almost all of the time.  

13 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

We play the saints twice in a 3 week span later this year. I think Carolina might be between those games also. 2 of those 3 will be at home, if we can somehow pull out all 3 of those games that will be an immense step to securing a playoff spot and giving us a shot at the division as well.

12 minutes ago, zekeyboy1 said:

Dude Gruden has been there for years. Sark is just getting started...lol

Gruden is actually a solid play caller but he's clearly not a HC.  His best season to date is a 9 win season when they won a weak division and a playoff loss.  

I do think he'll likely get another year but his seat got super hot after blowing that one today.