We are all Redskins today

8 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Quiet as kept, Drew Brees has been losing a little on that fast ball for a few seasons now.  It's not to the point where he's about to fall of a cliff, but you can see it when he has to press the ball downfield like that throw that just got picked.

It's not an accident that Sean Payton just up and decided to turn that offense into a ground and pound.

I been trying to tell folks this. If you have a team that can stop their ground game and make Drew win it, he may come up short.

He is still good, real good, just not the great Brees we were accustomed to seeing. 

We shall see come playoff time.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Yup...still a good player but not what he was

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

Brees has had a few under 200 yard passing games this year. 

1 minute ago, Sui_Generis said:

I been trying to tell folks this. If you have a team that can stop their ground game and make Drew win it, he may come up short.

He is still good, real good, just not the great Brees we were accustomed to seeing. 

We shall see come playoff time.

Yep.  Just heard Troy say they ran the ball last week 24 straight times at one point. :o!!!

When you ever heard tell of Sean Payton calling 24 straight run plays?  Even with a huge lead he usually wants to pile it on.

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Yep.  Just heard Troy say they ran the ball last week 24 straight times at one point. :o!!!

When you ever heard tell of Sean Payton calling 24 straight run plays?  Even with a huge lead he usually wants to pile it on.

Exactly.......

If the falcons can force 3rd and longs I think we win......they are having protection issues on right side

Winning 7 in a row will buy you a lot of hype, but this team is not that impressive.  They're good, better than the last few iterations, but they can sooo be had.  Redskins aren't at full strength.  That long run, that's the kind of stuff I saw Jonathan Allen start to stack up before he went on IR.