tl;dr

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Jesus said:

You guys acting like your Redskins fans.

you **** right...it's the saint's dude and every win/loss for the saints is huge. its sickening enough to watch our team do garbage like that but having to sit there and watch another team do it when they had the saints beat the entire **** game is maddening. 

11 minutes ago, Mojojojo said:

That was the WR's fault, they ran the wrong route.

What makes you so sure? Looked as though he panicked to me

11 minutes ago, diehardfalconsfan said:

of course it was. 

this sucks..even when the falcons aren't playing, we are doomed to see teams playing the aint's/division rivals play like them and blow huge leads and sure wins in virtually no time

Yeah poor coaching, poor QB play, poor execution, dumb penalties, etc. The Redskins had plenty of opportunities to win and couldn't.

Whoever pays Cousins is making a mistake that will get their entire front office cleaned out. San Fran recognized his flaws and made a trade for Jimmy G.

Dude pads stats against bottom teams, but can't close the deal when the lights are bright. Someone like the Bills will get desperate though.

1 minute ago, caponine said:

they drove down the field 3 straight times, what do you mean its nothing they did ??

Again, read my posts. It’s clear as day I said don’t go zone. What they do?? Went zone. Oh well. They are beatable but you don’t play zone against a good qb when you have corners that can man up. They got scared and went zone. 

5 minutes ago, spanish_falcon said:

Hate to say this but I see no way we can get a Wildcard spot. Saints are winning the division and I don't see Carolina dropping below us

We can absolutely win a wild card spot or take the division. Beat Carolina and New Orleans.

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

Whoever pays Cousins is making a mistake that will get their entire front office cleaned out. San Fran recognized his flaws and made a trade for Jimmy G.

Dude pads stats against bottom teams, but can't close the deal when the lights are bright. Someone like the Bills will get desperate though.

You probably didn´t see him winning Seattle couple weeks ago lol. I would definitely rather have Cousins than Garoppolo

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

they drove down the field 3 straight times, what do you mean its nothing they did ??

Agree, Brees still had to complete his passes and he still had a 385 passing day. Wash did what they did but NO still had a job they had to do and they did it, hate it but you have to give credit where it's due

1 minute ago, Domed Outter said:

So the defenders all of a sudden just watch as he waltzes past them and not even attempting to make the tackle? They gave up multiple times in a position to win the game.

Kamara has been doing this all season. This is not the first time Kamara has made defenders look silly as opposed to the Redskins actually giving up and blowing the game when they needed to win more than anybody today.