Duke Riley May Play vs SEA

athell

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt they push a rookie who was sub-performing and coming off an injury into any notable snaps, so I think we are safe at least for this week and as been mentioned our defense, particularly with De'Vondre at weakside has been working so I assume it will be status quo for this week.

I'm still not ready to give up on Duke, he has the athleticism to be an above average player but he has struggled thusfar.  That being said, for a lot of these guys experience trumps everything so I don't know how him sitting for any length of time is good for his development.

We will see...

1 hour ago, athell said:

I highly doubt they push a rookie who was sub-performing and coming off an injury into any notable snaps, so I think we are safe at least for this week and as been mentioned our defense, particularly with De'Vondre at weakside has been working so I assume it will be status quo for this week.

I'm still not ready to give up on Duke, he has the athleticism to be an above average player but he has struggled thusfar.  That being said, for a lot of these guys experience trumps everything so I don't know how him sitting for any length of time is good for his development.

We will see...

I’m certainly not giving up on him either, but like others I’m ok with him getting limited snaps on D for the time being.

2 minutes ago, CaliFalcons said:

I say keep him in the bench just to make sure he's healthy. Maybe even whole season to make sure. Haha nah but as long it's just ST and maybe very limited snaps. Our defense is looking better without him atm.

Carolina running over us for 201 yards would like a word...

2 hours ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Special teams... keep it to special teams.   DC looks too good at WILL right now.

You gotta hope this.

2 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

I'm thinking the layoff may have been good for him.  He got a chance to study what was going on, and maybe things will slow down for him.

And if he gets some defensive snaps back you hope this potential progress becomes apparent.