I’m glad we’re the underdogs again.

ryantlanta

27 minutes ago, ryantlanta said:

Have you guys seen the “expert” picks this week everyone is picking against us even though the seacocks are extremely injured. Just like everyone picked against us last week we will beat them in primetime on MNF and show the world the Falcons are for real.

Please explain how being picked the favorites or underdogs will have any effect on the outcome of the game?

2 hours ago, ryantlanta said:

Motivates the players more being under dogs seems like this team definitely embraces that role.

The irony is that the only reason they would be considered underdogs is if they didn't play well to begin with, especially compared to good teams. To be an underdog to a bad team would mean the team is playing really bad. So using your reasoning that it is desirable that the Falcons play bad enough to a point where they are seen as underdogs and to you that will get them to play better.

5 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

The only reason we're an underdog is because Seattle is playing at home.  They are -3 which is a given for the home team.  I wonder what it would be at home.  This game is basically even.

This game is only "basically even" because the Falcons have played like garbage all year.  The Falcons are going to pick up steam in this one and handle this crippled bunch.

43 minutes ago, Peyton said:

This game is only "basically even" because the Falcons have played like garbage all year.  The Falcons are going to pick up steam in this one and handle this crippled bunch.

I just want to see them handle Seattle like they did green bays crippled bunch last year..beat the teams your suppose to beat.