Do You Guys Think .....

caponine

2 minutes ago, Clark said:

Good question.  Hard to think of one.  Mack maybe?

Maybe though imo ,he has looked up and down at times though i believe he is the most consistent player so i believe he should. he has been key this year

Edited by caponine

Honestly, I don't know as much as a lot of you, and I haven't spent as much time watching film.  (Currently working on my MBA along with my full time job.)  Anyhow, love the guy, but the fact that we don't have faith to go after 1 yard up the middle, leads me to wonder how well he is doing this year.  I'm sure still really good, but maybe not Pro Bowl level?

On offense I'd say Mack and Julio(he will probably make it on reputation alone).

On defense, Grady has been incredible, but I don't know if he will make it without sack numbers. If Beasley has a big game(like last year against the Broncos and Rams) he could get in based of last years performance.

I think Jones, Campbell, and Neal are worthy, but will get beat out by established players at the position(Kuechly, Wagner, Chancellor, Collins)

4 minutes ago, Drew4719 said:

On offense I'd say Mack and Julio(he will probably make it on reputation alone).

On defense, Grady has been incredible, but I don't know if he will make it without sack numbers. If Beasley has a big game(like last year against the Broncos and Rams) he could get in based of last years performance.

I think Jones, Campbell, and Neal are worthy, but will get beat out by established players at the position(Kuechly, Wagner, Chancellor, Collins)

, Alford could get in tho actually 

52 minutes ago, caponine said:

We have any pro bowlers this year ?? I dont really think so. 

Freeman was heading that way before he got hurt. Other than that I don’t think so either. If clayborn finishes the season strong he just made a strong case to be in the pro bowl conversation. Alex Mack will probably go again. He’s been the best center in the league so far. Julio will go if he scores some TD’s in the next few games. Campbell with a few more sacks and maybe a lock or two yes. He’s still top 3 in yardage. So potential pro bowlers

Devonta Freeman

Alex Mack 

Adrian Clayborn

Julio Jones

Devondre Campbell

14 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Freeman was heading that way before he got hurt. Other than that I don’t think so either. If clayborn finishes the season strong he just made a strong case to be in the pro bowl conversation. Alex Mack will probably go again. He’s been the best center in the league so far. Julio will go if he scores some TD’s in the next few games. Campbell with a few more sacks and maybe a lock or two yes. He’s still top 3 in yardage. So potential pro bowlers

Devonta Freeman

Alex Mack 

Adrian Clayborn

Julio Jones

Devondre Campbell

Honestly no one on offense except Alex Mack maybe has been impressive ,everybody else is on and off 

5 minutes ago, caponine said:

Honestly no one on offense except Alex Mack maybe has been impressive ,everybody else is on and off 

Free was leading all RB’s in TD’s for the first few weeks. Just like last season. He was definitely heading to another pro bowl. Think he has 6 or 7 total. If he comes back and starts scoring again he’ll go. Alex Mack is for sure in the convo. If Julio has a “Julio” game against Seattle or the Vikings he’s in. On and off isn’t what gets you in or not because everybody is on and off realistically. Julio had at LEAST 4 off games last year. Free had off games. But at the end of the day when fans start voting their gonna look at TD’s, yards, etc...Not if somebody was on or off. 

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Free was leading all RB’s in TD’s for the first few weeks. Just like last season. He was definitely heading to another pro bowl. Think he has 6 or 7 total. If he comes back and starts scoring again he’ll go. Alex Mack is for sure in the convo. If Julio has a “Julio” game against Seattle or the Vikings he’s in. 

then there was a stretch where he wasnt scoring tds as well as stats but most def on mack but julio ?? we’ll see but like others have said. will probably get in on reputation if nothing else