Adrian Clayborn vs Russell Wilson and the Unstoppable Atlanta Falcons

parmenion

Even if we get after Wilson, he will find ways to make plays. Secondary will have to play sound. Russel has been running for his life all year but still has 19 TDs-6 INTs and 2.5k passing yards. That's amazing considering what's he dealing with. Let's be real, most QBs behind that line wouldn't even post half those numbers.

3 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Even if we get after Wilson, he will find ways to make plays. Secondary will have to play sound. Russel has been running for his life all year but still has 19 TDs-6 INTs and 2.5k passing yards. That's amazing considering what's he dealing with. Let's be real, most QBs behind that line wouldn't even post half those numbers.

Lets see how he holds up with no Left Tackle (The traded Houston Tackle Duane Brown has an injured ankle and may not play. If he does he'll be slower than normal) and Pocic still playing left guard. Lets see how their defense holds up with an injured Earl Thomas returning, Chancellor has a stinger and will likely be out, Sherman is being replaced by Byron Maxwell who got beat like a drum the last time he saw JJ, also injuries to Michael Bennett and Bobby Wagner. That team is beat the **** up. Wilson needs to play like a monster to keep them afloat.

I don't think the 8 sacks was entirely due to the backup LT. I think Clayborn is finally healthy, and is a better pass rusher than we thought he was. I also think our DL is starting to gel. It's not just Adrian. We have Jarrett, Takk coming along, Poe playing better, Reed playing consistently, and of course Beasley, who you can't afford to overlook.

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Adrian Clayborn vs Russell Wilson and the Unstoppable Atlanta Falcons

this just isn’t right

in his defense though, he posted a ridiculous sounding thread title last week and, much to my surprise, it actually DIDN'T jinx us. So I'm leaving him alone to post what ever he wants to post  :ninja:

2 hours ago, FenixFalcon said:

Lets see how he holds up with no Left Tackle (The traded Houston Tackle Duane Brown has an injured ankle and may not play. If he does he'll be slower than normal) and Pocic still playing left guard. Lets see how their defense holds up with an injured Earl Thomas returning, Chancellor has a stinger and will likely be out, Sherman is being replaced by Byron Maxwell who got beat like a drum the last time he saw JJ, also injuries to Michael Bennett and Bobby Wagner. That team is beat the **** up. Wilson needs to play like a monster to keep them afloat.

We've also been prone to beating ourselves quite often, even in the blowout win against Dallas we had the pick on the very first drive. We have a very inconsistent squad who, even with the beatdown of Dallas, still can't seem to play a mistake free game. Even one or two of those self inflicted wounds in Seattle during primetime could sink the team.