Falcons sign QB Garrett Grayson to ps

WiscoFalcon

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I’m legit upset over grace, maybe he just wasn’t “bringing it” in practice, we don’t know but that dude had potential. He better be brought back in some capacity 

stupid to not keep him on ps at least 

Hopefully he clears waivers and returns.

Hopefully.

Still a dumb freaking move.

5 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Quinn - "Welcome to the team Garrett. I'm sure am fired up to have the Saints playboo....... um mm...... I meant you here in Atlanta."

Bet Grayson won't still be on the team by season's end.

The fact that Grayson never, I mean never, outperformed Luke McCown to take the #2 QB spot behind Brees tells you all you need to know.

Edited by Golden

7 minutes ago, Golden said:

The fact that Grayson never, I mean never, outperformed Luke McCown to take the #2 QB spot behind Brees tells you all you need to know.

He is still a young QB and mostly just a practice squad arm. If the horrible event happened that we lost Ryan and Schaub the Falcons would most likely sign a street free agent before they let Grayson play.

1 hour ago, athell said:

Ugh, why?  Reynolds I get but clearing a spot for Spoon at this point while risking a young buck who they seemed high on seems like a dangerous proposition.

according to the article on the home page, Grace has battled a hamstring injury most of the season. Wonder if that's got anything to do with it. but still....