Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ya_boi_j

I want to show this play

19 posts in this topic

Not to display trufant getting shoved and not making the tackle but to show his recovery and pursuit afterwards. Far too often in recent years have we see falcons defenders get tossed or shook and they just hit the ground and get up slow jogging. This is the effort I would love to see from every member on defense. 

5 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Not to display trufant getting shoved and not making the tackle but to show his recovery and pursuit afterwards. Far too often in recent years have we see falcons defenders get tossed or shook and they just hit the ground and get up slow jogging. This is the effort I would love to see from every member on defense. 

Impossible....I heard hear that tru just sucks......

He made an effort he just didn’t get low. Bryant had a ton of leverage coming up from the position he was in while Tru was back on his heels trying to tackle at his shoulder pads causing him to get shoved four yards back. He made a good recovery but I think had no one else been around to tackle him, it wouldn’t have mattered. He did slow him up enough for another player to get to him though. If we’re talking effort, there’s a play Beasley had where he ran sideline to sideline, tackled Prescott and then lined up again nearly getting pressure on the next play when I was sure he’d be gassed. It’s amazing the effort they all put in that game. I’ve been a firm supporter of this defense all year and if the offense can get their crap together we would be a super bowl contender again. It’s sad to say, but I believe the defense is better without Riley now.

papachaz and lostnmexico like this

57 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

He made an effort he just didn’t get low. Bryant had a ton of leverage coming up from the position he was in while Tru was back on his heels trying to tackle at his shoulder pads causing him to get shoved four yards back. He made a good recovery but I think had no one else been around to tackle him, it wouldn’t have mattered. He did slow him up enough for another player to get to him though. If we’re talking effort, there’s a play Beasley had where he ran sideline to sideline, tackled Prescott and then lined up again nearly getting pressure on the next play when I was sure he’d be gassed. It’s amazing the effort they all put in that game. I’ve been a firm supporter of this defense all year and if the offense can get their crap together we would be a super bowl contender again. It’s sad to say, but I believe the defense is better without Riley now.

I KNOW the Defense is better without Riley and so should everyone else!

4 minutes ago, runshoot said:

He does and that clip proved it.

You suck and your post proves it.

Tru was playing off and dez ran a hitch...that route is going to get just about any corner.

Did Trufant give up any more catches of significance?? I know it was not by Dez...he only caught  3 passes for 39 yards....and atleast one of those was in Pool and not trufant.

So yeah...You suck and your post proves it.

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

You suck and your post proves it.

Tru was playing off and dez ran a hitch...that route is going to get just about any corner.

Did Trufant give up any more catches of significance?? I know it was not by Dez...he only caught  3 passes for 39 yards....and atleast one of those was in Pool and not trufant.

So yeah...You suck and your post proves it.

dropped an easy int ....... 

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

dropped an easy int ....... 

Wasn't easy.....but he did drop an int....he also had an int that was negated by offsides.......notice that was not mentioned .....wonder why?

15 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Wasn't easy.....but he did drop an int....he also had an int that was negated by offsides.......notice that was not mentioned .....wonder why?

so the only time he makes a play is on a free play ??

4 minutes ago, caponine said:

so the only time he makes a play is on a free play ??

Wasn't a free play...Dak did not know Beasly jumped.....it was just good coverage.

And him breaking up a pass IS making a play.

It may not have been an int but it forced a 3rd down.

After I saw that play I was a little worried about what might happen because Dez look like he wanted to be really physical and I didn't think Tru could handle that.