Something Strange May have happened yesterday

Faithful Falcon

I may be going out on a limb with this, but I think Dallas came in playing dirty.  I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones had bounties on our players.  The hit on Freeman, while is was perfectly legal, but leading with the crown is for one purpose.  They were going after Julio's injured ankle.  The hit on Matt Ryan pissed off everyone.  Godfather Art may have told them to drop the hammer.  Remember Heath grabbed Coleman by the earhole?  Sanu rung his bell.  I saw Julio on the sideline with Raheem Morris, and he was hot about something.  Roddy is no longer on the team, but his swagger decided to show up yesterday. 

9 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I may be going out on a limb with this, but I think Dallas came in playing dirty.  I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones had bounties on our players.  The hit on Freeman, while is was perfectly legal, but leading with the crown is for one purpose.  They were going after Julio's injured ankle.  The hit on Matt Ryan pissed off everyone.  Godfather Art may have told them to drop the hammer.  Remember Heath grabbed Coleman by the earhole?  Sanu rung his bell.  I saw Julio on the sideline with Raheem Morris, and he was hot about something.  Roddy is no longer on the team, but his swagger decided to show up yesterday. 

I kinda think both teams was trying to play hard for the owners during their war. We were punishing their wr’s every time Dak left the pocket and the whole team got pissed when Matt got hit. Even tho Matthews pushed him Into Matt. But really both teams were playing for their playoff lives. It was a big game  for both 

If I say what I want to say about Jerry,,, I will get sent to time out,

But I can say this,, Jonsey as the Billy Goats call him is a "closet kneeler" !

and so is that "Brown Wrapper in Philly,,,,,,,,,yeah thats another one thats gonna get me spanked by the Mods,,,,

But how about Matt Ryan,,,,,,dude is one of the toughest players you will ever see in the NFL.  Yall hear him talking on 680 today?   Sounded like he took some shots that the cameras missed.

18 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

We're gonna get another dose of the same crap Monday so we best be ready. Wasn't the Seattle game where Matthews took out their DE's knees cause he was getting away with hitting Matt late? Seattle is a bunch of thugs.

#1 they ain’t thugs. 

#2 we play the same way so by your admission are we thugs too? 

#3 The hawks play hard like you want a defense to do. 

#4 find a better word to use than thug cause I can point you in the direction of some real thugs and they don’t look, act, or play football like anybody on  the Seattle team