Jump to content

Shout Out To Poe


Knight of God
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Nice pancake bro. Keep it up. Get you some more.

I'm Happy for Poe's first sack of the season.  Even though I often saw Jarret with most of the inside pressure, can you tell me if he truly had a great game to those of us with untrained eyes and  what kind of day he  actually had?  Thanks man

Edited by ShadyRef
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Nah. I was the one who mentioned the sack. Pancakes are offense man. Cmon man

Seriously have never hear that term before in all my years of playing and watching football. In googling I see the term didn't originate until after a good 10-15 years or so after I quit playing. And never heard it mentioned in a broadcast, or at least haven't remembered it. Learn something new every day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, fuego said:

Seriously have never hear that term before in all my years of playing and watching football. In googling I see the term didn't originate until after a good 10-15 years or so after I quit playing. And never heard it mentioned in a broadcast, or at least haven't remembered it. Learn something new every day.

Lol. **** 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, fuego said:

Didn't he do the ole Tebow jump pass in a game for a TD?

If my memory is correct yeah. His value goes beyond playing defensive lineman. 

What was funny was a poster had just said money should have been spent on a rg instead of him, next thing you know he gets the easiest sack of his life

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ya_boi_j said:

If my memory is correct yeah. His value goes beyond playing defensive lineman. 

I was listening to an interview with Quinn on 92.9 the Game today and he talked about how versatile Poe is and seemed to hint that they may use him on more than just blocking on O.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL...I was actually talking about flattening Dak...lol. I was being a jerk to Prescott.

25 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

I'm Happy for Poe's first sack of the season.  Even though I often saw Jarret with most of the inside pressure, can you tell me if he truly had a great game to those of us with untrained eyes and  what kind of day he  actually had?  Thanks man

Everything lined up for that sack man. Jarrett lived in that backfield, the edge was on, so the sack came to Poe. I was just glad for him. Looked painful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

LOL...I was actually talking about flattening Dak...lol. I was being a jerk to Prescott.

Everything lined up for that sack man. Jarrett lived in that backfield, the edge was on, so the sack came to Poe. I was just glad for him. Looked painful.

@ya_boi_j I have been vindicated. lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, fuego said:

I was listening to an interview with Quinn on 92.9 the Game today and he talked about how versatile Poe is and seemed to hint that they may use him on more than just blocking on O.

He has a few rushing touchdowns as a fullback. Would hate to be the person he rams into though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, fuego said:

Seriously have never hear that term before in all my years of playing and watching football. In googling I see the term didn't originate until after a good 10-15 years or so after I quit playing. And never heard it mentioned in a broadcast, or at least haven't remembered it. Learn something new every day.

Haha it's an actual recorded statistic. People would often call Dimarco "Pancake" 

God I miss that guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...