Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falconsfansrus

For those who said the seats were full

86 posts in this topic

Just now, Falcon Ben said:

That's right before the second half, no?

Well considering we’re kicking off, it’s either at kickoff or after we’ve scored.

Just now, falconsfansrus said:

At least half were Cowboys fan..  :(

That was to be expected and they were so dumb that they were loud even when their team had the ball

My question is this...were there a ton of fans mulling around some of the multitudes of amenities and watching on screens, or was the stadium actually that empty?

I was there in the standing room area. Game never got full but was pretty bare at the beginning of both halves as people were still checking out the stadium. TONS of blue shirts, once we hit 24 they began to disperse 

Faithful Falcon likes this

2 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Gonna need to see 6 more pics before I'm convinced. 

Actually it gets worse late in the 3rd and 4th quarters. I tried to upload more pics but it won't let me because i reached my limit. I could start another thread to show those pics?

8 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

To be fair those 3 middle sections in the lower bowl have access to the field level club and you can see a **** ton of them down behind the players 

There were a lot of empty seats in all levels...

10 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

To be fair those 3 middle sections in the lower bowl have access to the field level club and you can see a **** ton of them down behind the players 

We spent most of the first half of the buffalo game in the club level concessions and out on the field. The place is packed even when people aren’t in their seats. There are monitors everywhere. Even when I’m peeing!

Why the fixation with people in seats? The stadium is designed for people not to be in their seats! Really, there are bars all over the place! TVs everywhere (including the bathrooms) Places to stand, eat and watch the game. Clubs for people to gather and watch. I don't see any pictures of the City View where there are 2 levels of space for fans to stand and watch the games. It's a brand new stadium you can literally use the entire 3 hours just exploring what it has to offer.