Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

Are we starting to play more of Shanahan's offense?

29 posts in this topic

if we could go back to playing at last year's levels, it would be exciting that we had the character to make a strong comeback and learn from our mistakes  it makes me mad to see new Orleans and philly play like us last year when we would have slaughtered them a year ago.

I really liked seeing poe play behind the line of scrimmage on offense at the end zone to help our running back push through   is that something that would be effective going forward or just a gimmick play from the big man?  at least they are trying to be creative

10 hours ago, rizzy said:

I liked that once we got into the red zone we went up tempo , thar puts a lot of pressure on the defense and their not able to substitute. we need to keep that up going forward ,, Sark called a great game today and with Freeman getting hurt early may hv actually helped us forcing Sark to establish the short passing game to open up the run . This was easily Mat Ryan best game this year to this point . LETS JUST HOPE THIS WASNT A FLUKE ! or just maybe we are finding our stride .. hope so anyway . 

I liked how we used Poe at F/back in the red zone did you see how that guy lead blocks lol 3 yards after contact hheeeellllllllooooo.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

I liked how we used Poe at F/back in the red zone did you see how that guy lead blocks lol 3 yards after contact hheeeellllllllooooo.

BIG Daddy Poe!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

That looked like a freight train driving into a parade of midgets.  It seriously looked like something out of one of the Lethal Weapon movies.

Francis York Morgan likes this