• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus far this season + last season including playoffs, we are 7-0 when Coleman has gotten 14 or more touches.

In those games he has:
94 carries | 397 yards | 4.22 YPC | 7 TDs
plus
14 rec | 164 yards | 11.7 YPR | 1 TD

Gotta keep finding ways to get the ball in his hands even with a healthy Freeman.

49 minutes ago, red falcon said:

One person does not make a run defense.

Statistics for the Cowboys season shows otherwise.

With Lee    _ Without Lee
5-1 Record 0-2
18 Avg. points 35
307 Avg. yards 377
80.3 Avg. rush yards 164

This was before today's game. That's double the rushing yardage in an 8 game span. You can even look at our game and see the difference between before he left and after. He ABSOLUTELY makes that run defense go and it's a pretty big sample size that supports it.

Edited by ATLFalcons11
4 hours ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Statistics for the Cowboys season shows otherwise.

With Lee    _ Without Lee
5-1 Record 0-2
18 Avg. points 35
307 Avg. yards 377
80.3 Avg. rush yards 164

This was before today's game. That's double the rushing yardage in an 8 game span. You can even look at our game and see the difference between before he left and after. He ABSOLUTELY makes that run defense go and it's a pretty big sample size that supports it.

I see the stats bro, its there fault they rely so much on one player to make tackles. You can make statistics say anything. We dont know the circumstances for for all those games. 

Reguardless, i think if tevin gets the carries he can produce.

48 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I see the stats bro, its there fault they rely so much on one player to make tackles. You can make statistics say anything. We dont know the circumstances for for all those games. 

Reguardless, i think if tevin gets the carries he can produce.

It's not just him making the tackles. It's him recognizing the formations and getting everyone else lined up for the plays

Here’s what’s likely going to happen.. Freeman is going to IR, he’s had concussion issues since preseason and as a rb if we try to bring him back from this one it’s gonna be a very dangerous game and we’re risking his career.. time to shelve him for the rest of the year..

once on IR everyone’s worst fear will happen and Brian Hill will be promoted to 3rd RB

coleman will receive 20 carries a game and ward 5-10 depending on the game 

if we’re winnig big then Brian hill will get some game action.

we just paid Freeman big money, we’re on the hook for at least 3 years.. we have to take care of his health this year if he’s gonna make it through those 3 years 

11 hours ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Showed exactly why Shanny also said he wanted to “ride the hot hand”. Teco got going today. I think he and Freeman both need in game reps to gain traction rather than swapping them in and out per possession. 

Yeah I think we should play each of them for longer stretches. Only swap occasionally or when winded.

8 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Freeman has been hurt a while. I heard.

He has been battling through a lot. It might be time for him to take it easy and be careful until further notice.

The one thing i would like to see from Coleman is a little more creativity in knowing when to leave his feet to finish the run. I love his hard nosed finishing style, but there are occasions where he could keep the play moving with a little more vision and anticipation. Just nit picking here.

24 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Coleman been my boy since day 1. No band wagoner like the Freeman bunch

This is something we've both been pretty consistent on, so I'll give a shout out here.  Since we drafted him I always thought teco could be our Jerious Norwood esq RB.  Better between the tackles, less speed, but more durability.  He's a perfect RB for the system we run.  

1 hour ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Here’s what’s likely going to happen.. Freeman is going to IR, he’s had concussion issues since preseason and as a rb if we try to bring him back from this one it’s gonna be a very dangerous game and we’re risking his career.. time to shelve him for the rest of the year..

once on IR everyone’s worst fear will happen and Brian Hill will be promoted to 3rd RB

coleman will receive 20 carries a game and ward 5-10 depending on the game 

if we’re winnig big then Brian hill will get some game action.

we just paid Freeman big money, we’re on the hook for at least 3 years.. we have to take care of his health this year if he’s gonna make it through those 3 years 

I fear you’re right. I hope for Free’s sake if this is as serious as it seems to be it happens. 

8 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

He has been battling through a lot. It might be time for him to take it easy and be careful until further notice.

The one thing i would like to see from Coleman is a little more creativity in knowing when to leave his feet to finish the run. I love his hard nosed finishing style, but there are occasions where he could keep the play moving with a little more vision and anticipation. Just nit picking here.

He’s a much more complete back than Norwood was. He seems to have gained a bit more awareness this year, and he added muscle. Norwood had the skinniest legs ever lol

I love Coleman, and I have thought for a long time that we under utilize him in the passing game.  Truthfully, we didn't use him enough in that area yesterday.  One catch for 5 yds. is not enough.  However, I am not sure why there needs to be a split between having a Freeman camp vs. Teco camp.  They are nothing alike, but they both bring great things to the table.