11 hours ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Overthrew an open Marvin Hall that would've been a 30 yard gain. On the INT, I thought the ball could've been released a second earlier for an easier completion instead of high tip. Besides that, he played well.

Still hit Sanu in the hands, it was a very catchable ball.

12 hours ago, FalconsfaninTORONTO said:

The best play of the game that will be forgotten was the 2nd down play in the 1st half where the Cowboys went low and even without the flag I was just happy it didn't end Ryan's season. 

Because for 25 / 32 QBs that's a torn ACL. 

Same feeling / type of hit from the Eagles game back in 2014(?) that i thought ended a season ... but even back then he just walked it off and came back. 

No offense to QBs like Bridgewater, Watson or Rodgers but could you say the same for them? 

Thank god for his left knee brace

11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

i MENTIONED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD EARLIER.  I remember a hit by the Lions and Suh, what in his second or third year?  It was his ankle, the it bent I thought he was done for the year.  Someone said it earlier, but Ice is very pliable.  

Remember that game, I thought the season was over then Ryan comes trotting out of the locker room and it was awesome.

12 hours ago, lostnmexico said:

He was cussing out his blockers on the field it appeared and thats also when things started to turn.  That is the fire we need from our QB.  Holding guys accountable on the field and not accepting anything less than success from his Offensive Line.

The blocking did noticeably improve at some point. It was terrible early. Did anyone actually HEAR him cussing them out?

7 hours ago, k-train said:

You could tell he was already salty when they showed him on the sideline after yet another INT off the hands of one of his WR's. Then when his o-line hung him out to dry like that, he was fuming. Definitely seemed to light a spark under some azzes today.

I was pissed off for him. I was thinking that if I were in his position, regardless of whether or not the penalty was called, I'd be lighting into the O-line and telling them to do their freaking jobs. Up until that point the protection and blocking was downright putrid.

29 minutes ago, Peyton said:

It was complete garbage they the refs picked up the flag on that play.

I was FUMING. Even IF someone blocked the guy into Matt (which, quite frankly, is not at all what I saw ... I would appreciate a replay or GIF if anyone has one), no one can convince me that flag gets picked up against a Brady or a Rodgers. I was livid.

But then ... I noticed Matt was livid too, and I literally went from raging to smiling in my living room.

I don't care how corny this sounds, I KNEW we'd won the game at that point.

He had every right to be furious, and special things happen when Matt gets that pi$$ed. 

2 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I was FUMING. Even IF someone blocked the guy into Matt (which, quite frankly, is not at all what I saw ... I would appreciate a replay or GIF if anyone has one), no one can convince me that flag gets picked up against a Brady or a Rodgers. I was livid.

But then ... I noticed Matt was livid too, and I literally went from raging to smiling in my living room.

I don't care how corny this sounds, I KNEW we'd won the game at that point.

He had every right to be furious, and special things happen when Matt gets that pi$$ed. 

There were a few games this year where things were starting to fall apart and I wanted to see Matt get mad at somebody....anybody...and he didn't, so yeah, I enjoyed seeing him get fired up.

Just now, Peyton said:

There were a few games this year where things were starting to fall apart and I wanted to see Matt get mad at somebody....anybody...and he didn't, so yeah, I enjoyed seeing him get fired up.

Me too. Actually the thing I've been most frustrated with regarding his play this year is not seeing his usual fire.

I'm not saying it isn't there (every Mic'd Up I've ever seen of him and everything his teammates say would dictate otherwise) but EVERY time the camera would cut to him on the sideline in the rough moments of games this season, I just ... didn't see it.

In addition to seeing a humming offense and swarming defense again last Sunday, it was really nice to see that Matt Ryan.