The best play of the game that will be forgotten was the 2nd down play in the 1st half where the Cowboys went low and even without the flag I was just happy it didn't end Ryan's season. 

Because for 25 / 32 QBs that's a torn ACL. 

Same feeling / type of hit from the Eagles game back in 2014(?) that i thought ended a season ... but even back then he just walked it off and came back. 

No offense to QBs like Bridgewater, Watson or Rodgers but could you say the same for them? 

16 minutes ago, FalconsfaninTORONTO said:

The best play of the game that will be forgotten was the 2nd down play in the 1st half where the Cowboys went low and even without the flag I was just happy it didn't end Ryan's season. 

Same feeling / type of hit from the Eagles game back in 2014(?) that i thought ended a season ... but even back then he just walked it off and came back. 

No offense to QBs like Bridgewater, Watson or Rodgers but could you say the same for them? 

Good observation, and Ryan seemed to gather some fuel after that play.  He was pretty pissed afterward.

16 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Good observation, and Ryan seemed to gather some fuel after that play.  He was pretty pissed afterward.

He was cussing out his blockers on the field it appeared and thats also when things started to turn.  That is the fire we need from our QB.  Holding guys accountable on the field and not accepting anything less than success from his Offensive Line.

1 minute ago, lostnmexico said:

He was cussing out his blockers on the field it appeared and thats also when things started to turn.  That is the fire we need from our QB.  Holding guys accountable on the field and not accepting anything less than success from his Offensive Line.

Yes, I'd rather see Ryan playing pissed than playing hesitant like he does sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Yes, I'd rather see Ryan playing pissed than playing hesitant like he does sometimes. 

Man I hate that Fox is still fighting with Direct TV. I saw the highlight reel on ESPN.....but I want to know from people that saw the game start to finish. Did we play really good in all phases today? 

7 minutes ago, lostnmexico said:

No he cursed out the refs for picking the flag back up

Just now, Wardog357 said:

Man I hate that Fox is still fighting with Direct TV. I saw the highlight reel on ESPN.....but I want to know from people that saw the game start to finish. Did we play really good in all phases today? 

Very good on offense and defense.  With Freeman out, Ryan and Taylor Gabriel carried the team, and once the Falcons had a big lead, Coleman picked up first downs. 

Special teams was good in kicking and coverage, and Roberts didn't get the opportunity to screw us too bad.  Bryant and Bosher were solid. 

4 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Overthrew an open Marvin Hall that would've been a 30 yard gain. On the INT, I thought the ball could've been released a second earlier for an easier completion instead of high tip. Besides that, he played well.

38 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I hated seeing that. I had one eye open thinking the worst. 

When he started cussing in every direction, I actually knew this game was over. When Ryan gets pissed, usually after a particularly brutal hit, he becomes lights out. I love that so gd much about Ryan. Also, notice how much better the protection was after that? 

56 minutes ago, FalconsfaninTORONTO said:

i MENTIONED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD EARLIER.  I remember a hit by the Lions and Suh, what in his second or third year?  It was his ankle, the it bent I thought he was done for the year.  Someone said it earlier, but Ice is very pliable.  

1 minute ago, zzfrow said:

You are right on.  Sad fact that Ryan has taken a lot of hits like that in his career.  I think that is also why he was so angry,  That shiiit gets old after a while. 

especially maddening when we've had 2 INTs called back for lesser hits. (Clayborn against the Pats & Jarrett against the Dolphins)

1 hour ago, lostnmexico said:

Yep.wes is getting our rbs killed  and Ryan soon if he does not improve ASAP.

1 hour ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Overthrew an open Marvin Hall that would've been a 30 yard gain. On the INT, I thought the ball could've been released a second earlier for an easier completion instead of high tip. Besides that, he played well.

Haters going to hate.

1 hour ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

LOL, right!! Outside of that one overthrow, he was great all game, magical on many plays. This was one of the best games I have seen him play.