• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

No he doesn’t, not off this performance . Had it been against Smith then I can agree with that. 

This is no different than Beasley’s performance against Denver last year. Dude had 2 sacks prior to this game. 2. You can’t get all those sacks in one game and ignore the fact they hardly had any prior to.

1 minute ago, Macintez said:

This is no different than Beasley’s performance against Denver last year. Dude had 2 sacks prior to this game. 2. You can’t get all those sacks in one game and ignore the fact they hardly had any prior to.

That still doesn’t mean he deserves an extension based on a performance against a 6th stringer

12 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

No he doesn’t, not off this performance . Had it been against Smith then I can agree with that. 

Didn't you just say in another thread that we probably wouldn't even get pressure on him? Then Clay gets 6 sacks which is unreal doesn't matter who it's against and you disregard it.

Just now, Malachore said:

Didn't you just say in another thread that we probably wouldn't even get pressure on him? Then Clay gets 6 sacks which is unreal doesn't matter who it's against and you disregard it.

I don’t know. Pull it up so I can see. I don’t remember half of the stuff I type on this site. But you can pull it up for me to see though

Okay, Clayborne was a stud. No doubt about it. That said, what was the Dallas coaching staff thinking: "Put him back out there, Dak can take it!" Literally any warm body would have been better. Heck, our RG was a problem in the run game, but even he was better at pass blocking today.