I can't look at this year's key plays without acknowledging two things... Julio is always hurt, and Sanu is making plays. Julio is the better athlete, but we need to acknowledge Sanu is the best option on third down. Ryan is struggling but he is blessed with this man who has hands of steel. Without Sanu Justin Hardy and Taylor Gabriel are inadequate to fill the role. If we don't have Sanu this year...we are already done IMHO. 

39 minutes ago, Quiksilverly said:

I can't look at this year's key plays without acknowledging two things... Julio is always hurt, and Sanu is making plays. Julio is the better athlete, but we need to acknowledge Sanu is the best option on third down. Ryan is struggling but he is blessed with this man who has hands of steel. Without Sanu Justin Hardy and Taylor Gabriel are inadequate to fill the role. If we don't have Sanu this year...we are already done IMHO. 

I love Sanu but he's struggling this year like the rest of the team.   He's already tipped 2 balls for interceptions and has at least 3 drops.   That's a lot for him - he's been so consistent and clutch.   Doesn't matter - I still believe he is one of the keys to the success of our team.   This entire team has to get their head straight and put the SB loss behind them.  They need confidence.   

Maybe, if they can pull this game off - and go to Seattle and pull that off - maybe, just maybe it will be the confidence they need to finish the year strong.  On the other hand - if they don't - I just am not sure they'll pull it out this year - and I'll start looking forward to next year all the while rooting for them to win every game.