Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Monoxide

*** Official Cowboys Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

2,285 posts in this topic

Just curious, am I the only one that feels that this is a MUST WIN game for the Falcons at this point in the season? I can't help but feel if they lose this one then it's time to start looking toward next season. 

But then again, they still have a lot of divisional games left to play. 

Edited by WinningIsTheOnlyOption
ya_boi_j and nolove4thecrook like this

2 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Just curious, am I the only one that feels that this is a MUST WIN game for the Falcons at this point in the season? I can't help but feel if they lose this one then it's time to start looking toward next season. 

You're not. 

Im sorry but this is a must win for the Falcons. We need a solid game today especially with a National audience. This is it..hope everyone is ready #inbrotherhood 

Really, it’s win this one or sit on the couch in January. Lose and we’re pretty much eliminated, even if not mathematically. 

30 minutes ago, WinningIsTheOnlyOption said:

Not a "must win"....... But about as close as you possibly can get

Here we go Birds might be the last meaningful game of the season,make it fricking count. Win you are still alive...