Official Cradle Robbing Thread (Now known as "Roy Moore-ing"

HolyMoses

Forget the 14 year old.  That's child molestation.  But we've all gone there, or tried.  Confession time:

I think I dated a 19 year old when I was 32 . . . she was an Australian Aux Pere.  No regrets there.

16 y/o when I was 19.

Going the other way . . . 49 y/o when I was 25. No regrets there either.

Anyone 18 years old or more is fair game.  The limiting factor is whether you want to be seen in public, or how ridiculous you look at events with your friends

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm totally open to the possibility that this is an 11th hour political tactic. That's a fine take, we all know that kind of stuff happens and will continue to happen.

What I'm more disgusted by is the reaction from the usual "even if he did it so what?" and "I refuse to even entertain the possibility" crew. The same folks that have taken to the depravity of Hollywood allegations like a fish to water. If your partisanship is so naked that the only proof and defense is to ask who they donated to...F**k...you.

17 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm totally open to the possibility that this is an 11th hour political tactic. That's a fine take, we all know that kind of stuff happens and will continue to happen.

What I'm more disgusted by is the reaction from the usual "even if he did it so what?" and "I refuse to even entertain the possibility" crew. The same folks that have taken to the depravity of Hollywood allegations like a fish to water. If your partisanship is so naked that the only proof and defense is to ask who they donated to...F**k...you.

"He's literally like Joseph. He could have impregnated her with Jesus. Stop hating Jesus Libs" 

42 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Forget the 14 year old.  That's child molestation.  But we've all gone there, or tried.  Confession time:

I think I dated a 19 year old when I was 32 . . . she was an Australian Aux Pere.  No regrets there.

16 y/o when I was 19.

Going the other way . . . 49 y/o when I was 25. No regrets there either.

Anyone 18 years old or more is fair game.  The limiting factor is whether you want to be seen in public, or how ridiculous you look at events with your friends

Pics or it never happened 

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I would've warned you once about coming around my 19 daughter if you were 32.  After that you move forward at your own risk.  Not much good can come from a 19 year old "girl" taking a 32 year old man.  But that's not confession if it's legal, even though it makes you a creeper.  I dated older and younger woman.  My extremes were a woman 10 years older when I was 20, and a girl 6 years younger when I was 24.  Nothing untoward there.  

So about Roy Moore...

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

For the record my personal ethics say if your over 35 you probably shouldn't be dating girls under 21 anyway. Not that I think your a bad person necessarily, it's just not a good idea in my book.

My question would be..... Why? 

I think it's creepy for a grown *** man to want to deal with the problems of a 19 year old college chick. 

I had my phone turned off most of the day and I'm just now catching up with this story. Even the National Review is going in hard on Roy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453610/roy-moore-sexual-misconduct-allegations-shouldnt-be-dismissed-conservatives

I have long held the belief that Moore was the worst type of Christian, but if any of this is true, he's the worst type of human being as well.

2 hours ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

The rule of thumb is half your age plus seven. If she/he is younger than that I'd say it's a no go. 

I used to work with a girl who said a hypothetical sugar daddy would have to be younger than her dad, but also have been alive when the Challenger exploded. That’s probably a solid rule of thumb (pick a life altering event that applies to your age group if the Challenger explosion doesn’t work). 

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I had my phone turned off most of the day and I'm just now catching up with this story. Even the National Review is going in hard on Roy.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453610/roy-moore-sexual-misconduct-allegations-shouldnt-be-dismissed-conservatives

I have long held the belief that Moore was the worst type of Christian, but if any of this is true, he's the worst type of human being as well.

I can’t stand Christians like Moore precisely because the loudest moralizers are always the ones with skeletons in their closet. 

No Christian lives up to the moral standards of the faith. That’s kind of the whole point. Those who point to the sins of others generally aren’t paying nearly enough to their own. 

Moore is the walking embodiment of Saint Augustine’s famous quote:

“Now it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics, and we should take all means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn... If they find a Christian mistaken in a field which they themselves know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions about our books, how are they going to believe our books in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think their pages are full of falsehoods on facts which they themselves have learnt from experience and the light of reason? Reckless and incompetent expounders of Holy Scripture bring untold trouble and sorrow on their wiser brethren, ... to defend their utterly foolish and obviously untrue statements, they will try to call on Holy Scripture, .. although they understand neither what they say nor the things about which they make assertion."

Well Roy has denied it so that's all it'll take for him to win the seat in AL.  

I remember feeling bad about being 26 waiting tables (waiting on bar results) and dealing with an 18 year old at the job.

She was FINE!

She told a friend she was interested.

I resisted at first and then I buckled...and I have no regrets.

That was an 8 year age difference but to me that's not like the 22 year old college grad patrolling high schools for 16-17 year olds.  

This girl was 14...if he did that then shame on him and if you're coming up with new and creative ways to defend him then shame on you.

22 hours ago, JDaveG said:

I used to work with a girl who said a hypothetical sugar daddy would have to be younger than her dad, but also have been alive when the Challenger exploded. That’s probably a solid rule of thumb (pick a life altering event that applies to your age group if the Challenger explosion doesn’t work). 

That's what Roy did but he accidentally used 9/11. 

10 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Nothing funnier than seeing Sean Hannity seemingly do a 180 with his stance on Moore after these advertisers started dropping him.

Did he really? :lol:

I'll grant you it's getting harder and harder to believe Moore unless your just completely avoiding anything outside your comfort bubble.

7 hours ago, AF89 said:

Did he really? :lol:

I'll grant you it's getting harder and harder to believe Moore unless your just completely avoiding anything outside your comfort bubble.

Well, almost...

Fox News host Sean Hannity has given up defending Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama, telling viewers Tuesday night the judge has “24 hours” to explain conflicting answers to the sexual misconduct allegations against him.

“You must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies,” Hannity said. “You must remove any doubt. If he can’t do this, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race.”

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Well, almost...

Fox News host Sean Hannity has given up defending Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of Alabama, telling viewers Tuesday night the judge has “24 hours” to explain conflicting answers to the sexual misconduct allegations against him.

“You must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies,” Hannity said. “You must remove any doubt. If he can’t do this, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race.”

He'll find some excuse to weasel out of it I'm sure