We're -3 against the Cowboys??

20 minutes ago, TakkSakkAttakk said:

I don't know where you were sitting but there were 5, including myself, in section 139. Falcons don't travel well. Look at the Benz when we play Sunday, it's an away game for us. 

Very true. I've lived in more different spots than I'd like and other than maybe 1 other person wherever I go to sports bar I'm the only Falcons fan there.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Peyton said:

The Cowboys aren't that good, and Vegas just has no idea what to do with the Falcons right now. 

The Cowboys are really good. They struggled on defense early because of injuries but now that they are healthy the past three weeks they have pretty much dominated on both ends... Not to mention they are not a favorable matchup for us. Even without Elliot they will run up and down our weak front 7 all game long at will. I'll be very surprised if we somehow manage to make it close. 

3 hours ago, Dr_truth189 said:

This makes sense because our schedule is about to become softer.  I'll admit, I called a win versus the panthers, but our offensive line has never been good against a good front 7.  It just so happened that the AFC east is built on their front 7, so that's a wash, but the cowboys defense, while better than last year, shouldn't give our O-line as many problems as we've seen thus far.  (Looking at you 71). 

Whether our team capitalizes on the opportunity remains to be seen, but I'm not all doom and gloom like some people on this board seem to be.  

You will be after we fall to 4-5 after this week with two games against the sudden jauggernaut saints still to play.  If you don’t think Ingram and Kamara are going to run all over us the way a less talented McCaffrey just did, you’re in for a dissapointment.  

They set the line trying to get even money bet on the game. If one side is getting too much money being bet on, the line adjusts accordingly. I thought the Falcons looked better than the Panthers on Sunday but they had undisciplined errors that cost them. Falcons can beat the Cowboys but if that undiscipline creeps up again like it has almost all season then the Falcons will lose.

12 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

They set the line trying to get even money bet on the game. If one side is getting too much money being bet on, the line adjusts accordingly. I thought the Falcons looked better than the Panthers on Sunday but they had undisciplined errors that cost them. Falcons can beat the Cowboys but if that undiscipline creeps up again like it has almost all season then the Falcons will lose.

If they have more than 4 penalties in the first quarter, it's going to get ugly.  And if one of those is too many men on the field, there will be a fight on the sidelines.

17 minutes ago, atlndvd said:

You will be after we fall to 4-5 after this week with two games against the sudden jauggernaut saints still to play.  If you don’t think Ingram and Kamara are going to run all over us the way a less talented McCaffrey just did, you’re in for a dissapointment.  

Gentleman's bet we go 2-0 against the saints this year?

37 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

Agreed.  Falcons are a good team playing bad and stupid football but I guess if they keep playing like that we are who we are.

Any "Falcon fan"  who bet against us deserves to lose some $ IMO.  I just can't bring myself to do it even when I don't think we'll win a game.  

2 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

The Cowboys are really good. They struggled on defense early because of injuries but now that they are healthy the past three weeks they have pretty much dominated on both ends... Not to mention they are not a favorable matchup for us. Even without Elliot they will run up and down our weak front 7 all game long at will. I'll be very surprised if we somehow manage to make it close. 

Well mortgage your house and put it all on the Boys then.

5 minutes ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I'd definitely make a hefty bet if I wasn't a fan of this team.

The Cowboys got a good win Sunday against a team that has cooled way off.  Before that they beat a Washington team that is good but had so many injuries to their offensive line they had to cancel their Wednesday practice.  Before that they crushed a terrible Niners team with a rookie QB making his first start.

These guys aren't the Doomsday Cowboys, and they aren't going to blow out the Falcons.

This is the Sunday that Atlanta gets out of their own heads and plays well.  I think I agree with Terry Bradshaw when he said that SB loss has really lingered with them.  Those are very tough things to get over....much easier said than done.

Dallas may be without Zeke, but even if he plays I think the Falcons wake up this Sunday.  God knows they are due.

1 hour ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Agreed.  Falcons are a good team playing bad and stupid football but I guess if they keep playing like that we are who we are.

Any "Falcon fan"  who bet against us deserves to lose some $ IMO.  I just can't bring myself to do it even when I don't think we'll win a game.  

The line will change before Sunday favoring the Cowboys, people are going to put a ton of $$ on the Cowboys, and most likely take the money line. Get your bets in early before the line changes.

1 minute ago, TakkSakkAttakk said:

The line will change before Sunday favoring the Cowboys, people are going to put a ton of $$ on the Cowboys, and most likely take the money line. Get your bets in early before the line changes.

I doubt it.  Vegas knows what they're doing.  The line may move, but not so much to where the Cowboys are favored.