Stat of the Day

SkerFalcon8710

1 minute ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Lmao that play would totally have helped with that amazing push we were getting lol

You don't need push on a QB sneak, that's why it works so often.  The QB just slides in between the T and G before the line becomes a brick wall.

Some of that stat is Matt Ryan's fault.  He did take a sack on one of those plays when he clearly didn't have to.

I haven't looked back at the long pass to Hooper but wow, was their another option on the route?  Dude was double covered.

I thought he checked down to Freeman on that play where Freeman got blew up a little earlier than he had to.

10 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Hey Oline.. time to get your act together.. this ones on you.. this is all heart and desire and you failed time and time again yesterday.

Unacceptable across the board Jake, Andy, Alex, Wes and Ryan 

There was a play on first down yesterday where Julio got 9.75 yards on a pass. 2nd down and 1 foot to go. I said to my wife, "Man, I wish he would have gotten that first down. Even it just being second down and one foot for the first, I'm always concerned we won't get it." Sure enough, we get nothing on 2nd and 3rd and punt. Just horrible play. 

44 minutes ago, fuego said:

There was a play on first down yesterday where Julio got 9.75 yards on a pass. 2nd down and 1 foot to go. I said to my wife, "Man, I wish he would have gotten that first down. Even it just being second down and one foot for the first, I'm always concerned we won't get it." Sure enough, we get nothing on 2nd and 3rd and punt. Just horrible play. 

that's one of those similar to getting just inside the 20, cause we rarely score a TD in the redzone, you'd almost rather they be just OUTSIDE the 20....