Falcons@Jets 'All 22'

Jerz

2 hours ago, sandtrap said:

Ugh that Coleman wiff is tough to see. I miss our old fb. 

2 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Sorry ,  but Coleman SUCKS!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Mid-Nite-Toker said:

I understood why we split with PD, but knew it might come back to haunt us.

He was a significant part of the offense.

Hope Coleman pulls it together...need solid fb play.

Yeah Coleman is shaping up to be a very marginal FB. Good thing is our run game still seems to be producing at moments but the inconsistency is why I think Sark shys away from it sometimes.

Y'all are saying Coleman sucks? Well, I'm pretty sure he would have picked up the block on Dont'a Hightower instead of Freeman in the Super Bowl if it wasn't for his injury on 2nd down giving the Patriots defense a lot of rest, and that was the #1 factor that got them back in the game in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

Y'all are saying Coleman sucks? Well, I'm pretty sure he would have picked up the block on Dont'a Hightower instead of Freeman in the Super Bowl if it wasn't for his injury on 2nd down giving the Patriots defense a lot of rest, and that was the #1 factor that got them back in the game in the first place. 

Wrong Coleman.

4 hours ago, mqg96 said:

1st: Wrong Coleman.

2nd: not true. Freeman could have blocked him, miscommunication caused him to let him go.  So in Theory, if Coleman is in the same situation with the misunderstanding, no he won't. It's not like Freeman was a bad pass blocker, he actually was our better one, but just a mistake.

Edited by THEHEADCOACH

3 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

1st: Wrong Coleman.

2nd: not true. Freeman could have blocked him, miscommunication caused him to let him go.  So in Theory, if Coleman is in the same situation with the misunderstanding, no he won't. It's not like Freeman was a bad pass blocker, he actually was our better one, but just a mistake.

1st: Peyton already told me it was Derrick Coleman, so I didn't need to be noted again. 

2nd: That's the first time I've heard someone say this. The majority of the people I've talked to believe Tevin Coleman doesn't miss that block had he stayed healthy WITHOUT giving the Patriots defense all that rest. That was the biggest turning point in the Super Bowl without a question. That strip sack fumble recovery by Hightower doesn't happen if the Falcons continue the play right away with Coleman on the field instead of his injury giving the Patriots D all that time to rest. The Falcons probably would have had a different play on 3rd & 1 or the Patriots don't even call that play on defense.