Sidecar Falcon

Deshaun Watson Injury

72 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Colin was not signed before the lawsuit. Kill the BS. Saying he made his own grave is like saying that he's hurting Papa John's Sales.

You think his actions before the lawsuit didn't have an impact on him getting signed? The reason Colin isn't signed is Colin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

The Houston Texans are so cursed. Finally got a legit QB and this happens! Just stunning! Get well soon Deshaun Watson!

Next year they’ll have Watt and Watson back and a better draft pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kerwin said:

Would be a hilarious owner/QB combination if this happened!  God forbid if Robert McNair tried to use another idiom with Kaepernick on the roster, though. 

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

You think his actions before the lawsuit didn't have an impact on him getting signed? The reason Colin isn't signed is Colin. 

No, I don't think his actions, rather than their ways. The man protested because of a problem, that has been neglected by other bull. We've heard every lie in the book about him. 

RoddyWhite84 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

No, I don't think his actions, rather than their ways. The man protested because of a problem, that has been neglected by other bull. We've heard every lie in the book about him. 

He isn't playing because he had to the courage to do something and it made alot of ppl uncomfortable..folks can say what ever but that's the truth 

Faithful Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Next year they’ll have Watt and Watson back and a better draft pick.

They’ll have Watson back, if anyone thinks Watt is every going to play more than 4 games in a season again they’re delusional.  It’s sad because he’s an incredible player, but the dude is done.  He needs to retire.  He can still play, his body wont let him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Jimmy G is just a used car with low miles. Pats scammed Niners into thinking they got a steal.

That's irrelevant to my point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

That's just sad. I enjoy watching him play, Texans games are actually fun now.

What a difference a quarterback can make. Offensive coaches go imbeciles to geniuses overnight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

He isn't playing because he had to the courage to do something and it made alot of ppl uncomfortable..folks can say what ever but that's the truth 

Still unemployed as of today....He made America uncomfortable, and has never voted a day in his life,  That's my thought, and will not debate the subject matter no further.

Edited by citsalp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheFalcoholic said:

That's irrelevant to my point. 

Not so. Houston, unlike SF is very much alive. They could be desperate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, citsalp said:

Still unemployed as of today....He made America uncomfortable, and has never voted a day in his life,  That's my thought, and will not debate the subject matter no further.

My part of America was not uncomfortable. Truth hurts, whether you wanna debate the subject or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chunkey9 said:

I disagree with that. As someone who has tore an acl twice, most recently last year, I could feel my tibia sliding out the front of the leg just walking around in everyday life. So imo you can't function normally without it.

Not to sound like an ***, but that's why I said it depends.  Source: Medical profession.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Dr_truth189 said:

Not to sound like an ***, but that's why I said it depends.  Source: Medical profession.

Source: Experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chunkey9 said:

Source: Experience 

The difference here, is your sample size is one.  His is not.

There are plenty of scenarios where you don't need surgery for an ACL tear.

And as proof, Hines Ward does not have an ACL in his left knee due an injury as a child.  The most important thing to do after an ACL tear is strengthening the joint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shc said:

The difference here, is your sample size is one.  His is not.

There are plenty of scenarios where you don't need surgery for an ACL tear.

And as proof, Hines Ward does not have an ACL in his left knee due an injury as a child.  The most important thing to do after an ACL tear is strengthening the joint.

Actually it's a sample size of 2 and I have plenty of strength in my joint considering I have 100% range of motion and can still run a 17:30, 5k less than a year after surgery.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Faithful Falcon said:

My part of America was not uncomfortable. Truth hurts, whether you wanna debate the subject or not.

Exactly..ppl kill me with that.debate or not what he stood against still exist and will exist regardless..ignore it if you want it's still there 

Faithful Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now