Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sandtrap

Panties Look-a-like, Memes and GIFs

69 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Hey Lucas, 

Never mind.  This creeps me out for some reason. Clearly a Halloween prank a day late maybe?  Which one of you clowns logged in under an alt?

Not an alt account. I usually like memes and jokes, but this thread feels more like hatred for men we don't even know. Maybe I am being uptight, I'm not gonna ruin the party for everyone. Carry on.

7 hours ago, papachaz said:

that's hilarious! you were on a roll in this thread big time!

Can't take all the credit. The internet is a beautiful thing for unnecessary entertainment like this. 

papachaz likes this

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Not an alt account. I usually like memes and jokes, but this thread feels more like hatred for men we don't even know. Maybe I am being uptight, I'm not gonna ruin the party for everyone. Carry on.

Sorry you feel that way man.  I feel the same way about scarface, arrogant, stat moocher Brees & the more gifs that make him look stupid or expose his smug azz ways, then the more I enjoy it.  

Now please loosen up & enjoy a good hammering of our rival teams!  Especially that gift that keeps on giving Cam Newton.

sandtrap and Slappywhite like this

11 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Sorry you feel that way man.  I feel the same way about scarface, arrogant, stat moocher Brees & the more gifs that make him look stupid or expose his smug azz ways, then the more I enjoy it.  

Now please loosen up & enjoy a good hammering of our rival teams!  Especially that gift that keeps on giving Cam Newton.

brees.jpg

ppop.jpg

sandtrap and HASHBROWN3 like this