Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sandtrap

Panties Look-a-like, Memes and GIFs

69 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, papachaz said:

that's hilarious! you were on a roll in this thread big time!

I know. it's scary how you dudes are finding this stuff and it's all good.  freaky good.  

papachaz likes this

I know this thread is supposed to be in fun and all, but it just doesn't feel right. Can't we be better than this?

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I know this thread is supposed to be in fun and all, but it just doesn't feel right. Can't we be better than this?

WTF?  Cmon just join in and youll get a participation trophy

HASHBROWN3 likes this

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

these threads would be kinda fun if I were in the 8th grade. I just hit my knee with a paper weight for even opening it.

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

43 minutes ago, NYCFalc said:

these threads would be kinda fun if I were in the 8th grade. I just hit my knee with a paper weight for even opening it.

220px-Uptight.jpg

HASHBROWN3 and Skeetbird like this

On 10/31/2017 at 11:21 AM, Deadmeat said:

I need TP for my bunghole

Oh Lawd I try not to laugh sometimes & did my best not to look at this thread... but

:lol:

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

Hey Lucas, 

Never mind.  This creeps me out for some reason. Clearly a Halloween prank a day late maybe?  Which one of you clowns logged in under an alt?

On 10/31/2017 at 0:20 PM, sandtrap said:

Scam Newton and Great Cornholio

Cam_newton_2016.jpg

the_great_cornholio_by_kickassconnor.jpg

Haha.  I have a theory about Cam and that towel.  I think he’s self-conscious  about his ears and likes to keep them hidden.  Not trying to be mean but he has weird little alien ears.

2 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

Haha.  I have a theory about Cam and that towel.  I think he’s self-conscious  about his ears and likes to keep them hidden.  Not trying to be mean but he has weird little alien ears.

What, talking bout that man's ears now!!  Whoa, 15 yards for crazy mean unsportsmanlike junk.  Holy smokes!

Image result for 15 yard penalty gifs

Mescalito likes this