Do you still have faith in this season?

Are we through?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are we through?

• Yes, it was over after the loss to New England.
    • No, Sark will get it together.
    • Yes, unless Sark is fired.
    • Our roster is too good for it to be over.

I honestly don't see us going back to the super bowl this year. We still have a good chance to win division if we stop playing like a bunch of morons. But I say we are 1 and done in the playoffs if we make it.

I would love for the Falcons to prove me wrong and start dropping 30-40 points again but I just think Sark needs another year or two.

10 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

If you dont have faith in your team, who has yet not lost to NFC opponent, not played a single game in division & Realtively at full health with star players.

Doubters why are you on this board?

Apprehension is ok but, give up on this team NEVER!!!

Have you seen them play all year?  They would have put 40 plus on all these chump teams we played if it was last year

I have immense faith in this roster. 

I have wavering faith in our staff.

I've bitched and moaned about Sark but Ryan has been as much to blame with his poor footwork, off tilt shoulders and panicky decision making. He's a rhythm and timing QB, neither of which he's established with his receivers.

I doubt this staff's ability to adjust on the fly and modify gameplans. We've been a poor second half team and even worse in the fourth for a few years now.

I believe we can turn around but if nonthingless we need to address how we approach our game after halftime.  

We are way to talented not to make a late playoff run with having yet to play a division game. I'm just disappointed with the effort on executing the plays and poor play calling on crucial  downs. I'm going to listen to the game on the radio vs watch so I can get some things done in the garage. When the effort is back I will devote my time. I really want to see Quinn take charge of this team during the game when he second guess the play calling and defensive schemes. Maybe he does by discussing it on the headset. I hope we win big this week because we need it. At least the Bulldogs are winning. 

Edited by falcons357

Yes, but there are reasons not to believe..

1) No Chris Chester (He was the run strength and toughness of the O-Line) This is why Ben Garland should be given a shot there... They are a bunch of technichians who are being pushed around.

2) Sark is not a Run-Frist Shanahan Zone-block schemer....He spays the balll within 20-25 yards = More Ryan tipped INTs... Opposig teams know this and a jumping his fancy short schemes... He calls deep throws in obvious situations.

3) Julio and Sanu are bascially the same WR now, and both hurt. Both possession #1 WRs. No deep speed or jukabilty. They can't read defensive coverages to help Ryan before the snap. The Front Office has to find a tall, fast smart young rookie WR to be in the draft soon. They seem hurt for the season.

4) No Fullback, and 2 TEs sets.

5) Hooper.....Eh..like him, but he is hurting the run-game like Gonzalez did... Toilolo needs more snaps there...Run should be the focus now. Hooper tothe slot at times...

6) They miss "The Jail-birds" who are suspended....

Who knew?  ..Their best DT and CB are suspeded.

7) Jones is really a WOLB....So is his fomer teammate in the future...Riley...Problems fo years.. Spoon will lead, and coach, but they seem out-of-position.

Edited by Rise

I have a hint of hope we'll turn it around. But reallistically,this season is over. Carolina is built like the bills and dolphins, and saints are balling. Its too late in the season for the offense and mr2 to get a grasp on the playbook. Defense still blows, trufant regressed, dont matter Poe is an epic bust, and duke isnt nfl ready.

19 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

The Green Bay Packers of last year are the prime example of why people shouldn’t give up on the season in week 8 at 3-3

True, but Rodgers lead that charge, and their division was not as tough as The South for them.

The Bucs have a very good defense, and Ryan's former boss is their DC.

Their secondary can cover this offensewith this scheme, and no run plays called. Spreading them-out, and throwing to the obvious target (Julio) won't hurt them.

Panthers have that strong D-Line.

Saints have improved on defense.

24 minutes ago, Rise said:

True, but Rodgers lead that charge, and their division was not as tough as The South for them.

The Bucs have a very good defense, and Ryan's former boss is their DC.

Their secondary can cover this offensewith this scheme, and no run plays called. Spreading them-out, and throwing to the obvious target (Julio) won't hurt them.

Panthers have that strong D-Line.

Saints have improved on defense.

Rodgers did lead the charge. But Ryan’s team is FAR more talented.

Also, the division wasn’t as bad as you’re saying. The Vikings defense last year was/is better than any defense in the NFC south this year. The Lions made the playoffs. Nobody in the NFC south did aside from the Falcons.

As for this season, you’re right that the Saints are better on defense and that Carolina has a good D-line. But NONE of the teams in the NFC  South are even close to elite right now. The division is completely up for grabs. All 4 teams have embarrassing losses and impressive wins 

Fire Sark an let Matt run last years offense and call his own plays. Sark is running the offense like we are a power run team with a young QB. He still thinks he's at bama and **** I wish he was. The way he calls games an runs the offense has sucked all the life out of #thebrotherhood players and fans, he needs to go or get the **** out of the way an let Matt do his thing