Jags trade for Dareus

5 minutes ago, TheFalcoholic said:

Someone. They are a QB away from being a legit contender. Maybe a dude like Jimmy G from the Pats. 

Not a fan of Eli/Jimmy G, too much risk. Smith has proven he can be a good game manager and not make mistakes. But I think they do need a veteran presence at the position. 

Dareus has really been an up and down player, but he can go when motivated.

Campbell and those guys will probably keep him in line. That D already leads the league in sacks, TOs too I think. That's a nasty group right now front to back.

Interesting team to watch even with Bortles. They seem committed to run the ball and just have him to be a manager.

56 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

Just wait for the off season and sign Garoppolo

I don't know, Brady's backups always ended up as fool's gold.

Maybe try to go after Kirk Cousins during the offseason?

Next offseason would be the last time the Skins can tag him, they should try to get something back for him if they can't get a deal done.

2 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

KOG...how good would C. Campbell look in a Falcons uni?  I probably ruined your night...lol.  But I know you spearheaded the sign CC movement.  Kudos to you for being spot on.  Dude is terrifying and quite possibly not human

Even half of his production would be more than anyone else here

13 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Even half of his production would be more than anyone else here

OT: I value your info on defense.  I’ve had no real issue with Poe’s play (NE game notwithstanding).  How do you see his play so far?  What’s up with the gap control on run D?

Edited by Falconsin2012

Just now, Malachore said:

Ah yeah I could see that then but I believe Smith would be nothing of note without Reid.

I disagree. I think Smith has grown underneath Reid tremendously. He’s a smart, mobile QB that minimizes his mistakes. Under a run heavy, top end defense, he has more than enough talent to make their passing game a threat.  

9 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

OT: I value your info on defense.  I’ve had no real issue with Poe’s play (NE game notwithstanding).  How do you see his play so far?  What’s up with the gap control on run D?

He needs more push in order to be a threat. He’s not impacting plays. I think he’ll come around once he feels what he is being asked to do