Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chi City Falcon

No thread for the first playoff game in United history?

28 posts in this topic

Nil nil at half, got lucky with an erroneous offside call imo, but overall ATL seems the better side. Miggy off the post on top of sub par final 3rd passing keeping this scoreless. 

Kind of numb to another playoff loss for the city at this point. I say this as the Hawks are now losing to a horrible team (albeit it's only the regular season)

Atlanta gonna Atlanta fellas. So disappointing. But this team was built soccer first, not business first. The Don God of Atlanta is running the show.broke the attendance record in year 1. United has the leadership and the backing to make noise. I have faith. 

That was heart breaking but it took an inhuman effort from Columbus goalie to even get to PKs. This wasn't an Atlanta loss to me at all (provided of course we get back to the playoffs next year) if we follow up with a bad year, then yeah **** becomes "that's so Atlanta"

3 minutes ago, Nereek said:

How can you lose a playoff game in a draw? This is why i don't watch this cr@p of a sport.

Because its unrealistic in a free flowing game like this to play forever until there's a score. It didnt end in a draw. It ended in PKs. This crap sport is supported more than any other in the world. Don't like it don't watch.I personally am getting fed up devoting 3 hours of my sunday 2 of which are commercials watching a mediocre football team but hey to each his own. 

That was the most exciting 0-0 draw you'll ever see if you live a hundred years

Well it would be if I wasn't chewing my nails out

6 minutes ago, Chi City Falcon said:

Because its unrealistic in a free flowing game like this to play forever until there's a score. It didnt end in a draw. It ended in PKs. This crap sport is supported more than any other in the world. Don't like it don't watch.I personally am getting fed up devoting 3 hours of my sunday 2 of which are commercials watching a mediocre football team but hey to each his own. 

Why does it say 0-0 and not 1-0? And just because soccer is supported all over the world.... I could careless. It's still a cr@ppy sport.

1 hour ago, Nereek said:

Why does it say 0-0 and not 1-0? And just because soccer is supported all over the world.... I could careless. It's still a cr@ppy sport.

Then go watch basketball, no need to make an anouncment that you're a complete d bag :lol:

Chi City Falcon and Mega Flare like this

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Then go watch basketball, no need to make an anouncment that you're a complete d bag :lol:

Don't care about basketball.