Falcons at Jets predictions

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I will never understand why people would rather see a losing season over a SB loss. That's just downright stupid IMO.

Only because we already made it last year. It was very exciting to get there last year. It would not be a thrill to go all the way back and lose again.

I don't want to see Matt and Julio have to go 0-2 in the super bowl. 

48 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Jets are down 2 CBS in Skrine and Coleman.. our WRS better show up and ball out along with matt ryan, may be just what the doctor ordered

I hope you are right, but then the Pats were also down 2 CBs and had the 32nd ranked defense and we scored 7 points.....

4 hours ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

The offense typically struggles vs stout D lines and the Jets have one. I expect a low scoring affair... Although, I thought the offense would light up the Pats weak D.. So anything could happen and the offense might score like 40.

They've also struggled primarily against teams with a stout rushing D (new England being the obvious outlier), but the Jets are giving up 126 yards a game, good for 28th in rush defense. 

Keep it simple, quick passes and heavy doses of the run and this game should be no problem.

I don't know what the rest of the season brings, but typically, talented teams coming off of embarrassing loss(es) will beat up on a team playing better than they should.

Edited by B3TD

5 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Matt's 200 streak will end.

Oh give me a break. Where do I start, the 20th ranked scoring defense, the 28th ranked rushing defense, the 20th ranked passing defense...

If the Jets win, it will be by exploiting our defense. Ryan night be in a slump with INTs and clutch throws, but let's not act like he's going to have some impossible time putting up yards and scores against an average or best defense.

The way some of you talk, you'd think Ryan hasn't completed a pass all year, but it isn't that bad, he's just making bad throws at the worst times.

6 hours ago, B3TD said:

Oh give me a break. Where do I start, the 20th ranked scoring defense, the 28th ranked rushing defense, the 20th ranked passing defense...

If the Jets win, it will be by exploiting our defense. Ryan night be in a slump with INTs and clutch throws, but let's not act like he's going to have some impossible time putting up yards and scores against an average or best defense.

The way some of you talk, you'd think Ryan hasn't completed a pass all year, but it isn't that bad, he's just making bad throws at the worst times.

You're right. He totally dissected the 32nd best defense last week.