Arizona Meet Up Version 2.0

falconsd56

Hello again Arizona peoples.

So the get together for the Pats game was a dud.....we all ended up having things to do. It was probably for the best as there is a great chance that a table or 3 might have been flipped ....especially after the "foot tangle" which is more commonly known as pass interference.:argh:

Anywhoodles the suggestion was made for the Panthers game to be the goal for the meet up. It is an early game

Hopefully we can get enough people to take over an establishment and have some fun.

Post here or shoot me a pm so that I can get an idea of how many people.

@athell This means you!!!

55 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Hello again Arizona peoples.

So the get together for the Pats game was a dud.....we all ended up having things to do. It was probably for the best as there is a great chance that a table or 3 might have been flipped ....especially after the "foot tangle" which is more commonly known as pass interference.:argh:

Anywhoodles the suggestion was made for the Panthers game to be the goal for the meet up. It is an early game

Hopefully we can get enough people to take over an establishment and have some fun.

Post here or shoot me a pm so that I can get an idea of how many people.

@athell This means you!!!

You talking the Nov 5th game?  We still thinking Top Golf?  I should be good to go since it is an early game.