Quinn and Mangement said they don't why the Falcons are not showing upon game day - here's the answer.

parmenion

All the players especially defense ( Poe, McKinley, Trufant) , receivers and Matt Ryan  - are playing at 75% level ( not putting themselves on the line) so they don't get injured. 

• Virtually all our players are healthy.
  • How many roughing the passer penalties have been against Matt Ryan - none -he gets rid of the ball and thus overthrows receivers.
  •  Matt Bryant - blocked and missing field goals.
  • Why is Jack Crawford out because he gave it his all.

What I am saying is simply that we want our players to be healthy but this is the NFL - We as fans would rather see a team that deals with injuries than the Falcons that we have seen in the last few games.

Every play of every game moving forward - "It stops right here" and we go to Super Bowl again.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is hilarious.

First, how in god's name do you gauge percentage of effort? 

Secondly, if NFL players are efforting at 75% they'd lose every game 52-7...and playing with less effort usually gets players killed, it does not protect them. 

Finally, why the **** did I even respond to this? 

22 minutes ago, parmenion said:

All the players especially defense ( Poe, McKinley, Trufant) , receivers and Matt Ryan  - are playing at 75% level ( not putting themselves on the line) so they don't get injured. 

• How many roughing the passer penalties have been against Matt Ryan - none -he gets rid of the ball and thus overthrows receivers.

What I am saying is simply that we want our players to be healthy but this is the NFL - We as fans would rather see a team that deals with injuries than the Falcons that we have seen in the last few games.

Every play of every game moving forward - "It stops right here" and we go to Super Bowl again.

????WTF????

7 minutes ago, The Great American said:

I guess I've been a little busy at work but when did Coach Quinn say he didn't know why the Falcons were not showing up on game day as title suggests? 

Don't take a word the OP says seriously.  This is just his next schtick since he can't complain about Sark not being up in the booth anymore and the "Quinn doesn't complain enough to the refs" thread didn't take off like he'd hoped.

1 hour ago, parmenion said:

Step away from the computer and put the bottle down Sarks...we all know it's you.