whether sark sucks or not,it aint HIM staring down receivers or/and overthrowing them.........

3 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Run him. Then when he gets tired run Teco. When he gets tired run 40. RUN THE BALL DOWN THEIR THROATS...lol

It’s what the Steelers did.  Big Ben & AB having issues, team not winning.  Give it to Bell 36 times and beat KC.  Running the ball simplifies everything and we could use some of that

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Run him. Then when he gets tired run Teco. When he gets tired run 40. RUN THE BALL DOWN THEIR THROATS...lol

I know,Freeman gets better the more carries he has. Got to run it especially with the passing game struggling. Have never felt in any game that they are running Freeman to much. Sometimes a back needs to be getting touches to get a feel for the defense and set up some plays.

4 minutes ago, Falconsin2012 said:

It’s what the Steelers did.  Big Ben & AB having issues, team not winning.  Give it to Bell 36 times and beat KC.  Running the ball simplifies everything and we could use some of that

3 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

I know,Freeman gets better the more carries he has. Got to run it especially with the passing game struggling. Have never felt in any game that they are running Freeman to much. Sometimes a back needs to be getting touches to get a feel for the defense and set up some plays.

This is all I have been saying all these years. Use the run to set up the pass. Anyone who says that's not a real thing when you are struggling is simply pass biased.

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

But KOG, the fans says there's too many weapons on offense to just run Free, the fans say Julio is dead last in targets and catches, the fans say Julio have no red zones TDs or targets, the fans say why don't we throw to the TE anymore, the fans say Gabriel isn't used as a weapon, the fans say etc.....

You see, every time the fans say something it seems like the next game we come out and do EXACTLY what the fans are saying. Weird, huh?

Oh, and you can substitute "the fans" with "the media".  Because when the fans says it, then the media gets wind of it and start saying it. Noticed that too? Weird.....

1 hour ago, Flying Falcon said:

But KOG, the fans says there's too many weapons on offense to just run Free, the fans say Julio is dead last in targets and catches, the fans say Julio have no red zones TDs or targets, the fans say why don't we throw to the TE anymore, the fans say Gabriel isn't used as a weapon, the fans say etc.....

You see, every time the fans say something it seems like the next game we come out and do EXACTLY what the fans are saying. Weird, huh?

Oh, and you can substitute "the fans" with "the media".  Because when the fans says it, then the media gets wind of it and start saying it. Noticed that too? Weird.....

After the Miami loss fans and media alike started to demand for Julio to get the ball even if it is forced. Matt forced one pass in the NE game and it tipped off of Julio's fingers and almost got picked lol. At this point, people need to just stfu and let the team figure out what is wrong, which is clearly a mixture between execution and play calling. I do agree that Free needs to stay in the game when he gets hot though.

Shanahan moved Ryan around as well as the receivers getting everyone open and involved. It had a lot of moving parts but it averaged 34 points a game and was a joy to watch. 

Honestly even though he won the MVP I don’t think Ryan ever felt comfortable in Shanahans version of the WCO.

I think when Sark came in Ryan took the opportunity to simplify the offense. Now add in Sark’s collegiate play calling and we have a hot mess.

1 hour ago, insertnamehere said:

After the Miami loss fans and media alike started to demand for Julio to get the ball even if it is forced. Matt forced one pass in the NE game and it tipped off of Julio's fingers and almost got picked lol. At this point, people need to just stfu and let the team figure out what is wrong, which is clearly a mixture between execution and play calling. I do agree that Free needs to stay in the game when he gets hot though.

Exactly!!!!! You can't give the fans everything they want and win too. Like I said earlier, 99% of the fans don't know football to begin with.

11 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I'm not touching it. My reason is I sit and see a lot wrong. You can start here. If the passing game is struggling...what do you do? Freeman is running wild, so what do you do?

No kidding. The passing game is out of rhythm. Freeman is running wild. What do you do? It doesn't take Vince Lombardi to figure that out. 

11 hours ago, Knight of God said:

This is all I have been saying all these years. Use the run to set up the pass. Anyone who says that's not a real thing when you are struggling is simply pass biased.

Yep. 100% agree with you. Ryan is limited physically. A great pocket with a vulnerable defense on their heals is when he can be played to his strengths. Ryan isn’t a playmaker. Run to set up the pass. Plain and simple

Edited by JD dirtybird21

10 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

These MB's are a media tool. I remember back in 2013 a poster was quoted nearly word for word on the radio.

15 hours ago, Knight of God said:

I'm not touching it. My reason is I sit and see a lot wrong. You can start here. If the passing game is struggling...what do you do? Freeman is running wild, so what do you do?

Sark likes to run on first then throw twice in a row. SO now teams know when we run.

We saw it against the Patriots on the opening drive. What do the Falcons do on 3rd and 2? We go empty backfield. WTF? This ain't Madden. What do we do on the goal line? 3rd and 1? Lets throw a fade. 4th and 1? Lets run the jet sweep to Gabriel. WTF? We have the best RB tandum in the NFL and we don't use them? Holy ****. I thought Sark was supposed to come in and run the ball more than Kyle but instead he's running it less than Kyle?

4 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

We saw it against the Patriots on the opening drive. What do the Falcons do on 3rd and 2? We go empty backfield. WTF? This ain't Madden. What do we do on the goal line? 3rd and 1? Lets throw a fade. 4th and 1? Lets run the jet sweep to Gabriel. WTF? We have the best RB tandum in the NFL and we don't use them? Holy ****. I thought Sark was supposed to come in and run the ball more than Kyle but instead he's running it less than Kyle?

and third and 4, run it.