There was a hit in Philly/Redskins game yesterday that was worse than Clayborn's and NO CALL - I am blaming Dan Quinn not the refs - he's not complaining.

parmenion

You have to show your players who's in charge and support them - we lost two games on pivotal calls - roughing the passer - and Dan Quinn didn't say a word to referees and do something like throw down the head set - make a statement to players and fans and referees - they will think twice about calling it again.

This is what - Parcells/Madden/Lombardi would have done. Do you think for one minute that Lombardi would have let them call a roughing the passer call after the throw was made.

I really think you HAVE to assert yourself occasionally when you get repeated bad calls. You shouldn't protest every call, but when they start to pile up, you have to make some big noise. I thought there were at least 3 bad calls.The roughing was borderline but maybe reasonable. There was another "grab the right arm" on Julio that didn't get called in the end zone. This is becoming an every game occurrence and needs to stop. In fact, in general the Patriot's MO was to mug the **** out of our receivers as much as possible. Whereas on the other side, Trufant's very first holding/PI was total ********. You can't play it better than that.

The refs clearly had an agenda that they were going to control that game. I think there were 4 flags in the first 6 plays or something. And most of the calls, as usual, favored New England.

This again , you know ? this post finally made me realize something.

The team isnt the only one not having accountability, some of it is our fan base as well. We blame everyone else, when something doesnt go our way and every one is ready to spit the conspiracy theory. Enough, clayborn hit him in the helmet. Yet youre blaming the ref. Smh

Edited by caponine