Yea I know I’m gonna get flamed, but I feel no matter how bad last night was, that this journey is not over. Did we all really think we were not gonna ride thru another valley or two on this mission? Did we really believe the hard part was over? Before the light comes the dark. And yea it’s dark than a mother right now and I know y’all still down no matter how justifiably pizzed you are.

What else you gonna do? I know u ain’t bailing. Just thinking about the responses I’m probably gonna get will prove u still care so do u really think Blank or Quinn don’t? Do u believe Ryan, Julio, or Freeman don’t? I’m willing to bet right now a lot of these guys are looking in the mirror pizzed at themselves and I refuse to believe they are NOT gonna do something about it. 

I know the saying goes the calm comes before the storm, but I believe a lot of the time the storm comes before the calm people.

Call me krazy, but I bet we win the next three games...write it down, take a picture, I don’t give a what.

GO FALCONS!!!

12 minutes ago, The Vent King said:

Yea I know I’m gonna get flamed, but I feel no matter how bad last night was, that this journey is not over. Did we all really think we were not gonna ride thru another valley or two on this mission? Did we really believe the hard part was over? Before the light comes the dark. And yea it’s dark than a mother right now and I know y’all still down no matter how justifiably pizzed you are.

What else you gonna do? I know u ain’t bailing. Just thinking about the responses I’m probably gonna get will prove u still care so do u really think Blank or Quinn don’t? Do u believe Ryan, Julio, or Freeman don’t? I’m willing to bet right now a lot of these guys are looking in the mirror pizzed at themselves and I refuse to believe they are NOT gonna do something about it. 

I know the saying goes the calm comes before the storm, but I believe a lot of the time the storm comes before the calm people.

Call me krazy, but I bet we win the next three games...write it down, take a picture, I don’t give a what.

GO FALCONS!!!

I'm with you. I'm just looking at the next two games though. We HAVE to win next week though.