Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TakkSakkAttakk

Where is TAKK?? Our #1 Draft Choice is MIA on the field.

63 posts in this topic

The Bust I'm talking about is not about play or stats, it's the broken shoulder he played on for 2 years at UCLA. Then he had surgery, came and played some games getting 40ish snaps and his single sack against the Lions, is now Limited because of that shoulder after only 5 games and down from 40ish snaps to only 19 against NE. He was limited (shoulder) in practice last week and game time. 

52 minutes ago, TakkSakkAttakk said:

The Bust I'm talking about is not about play or stats, it's the broken shoulder he played on for 2 years at UCLA. Then he had surgery, came and played some games getting 40ish snaps and his single sack against the Lions, is now Limited because of that shoulder after only 5 games and down from 40ish snaps to only 19 against NE. He was limited (shoulder) in practice last week and game time. 

You really are a one trick pony aren't you?

Yeah, you're right. Takk's shoulder could be a chronic problem. We drafted a great DE from Tennessee once, Will Overstreet. He had a preseason injury where his shoulder dislocated. He tried to come back, but it kept popping out of socket He never started. Ever. So you could be right about Takk.

BUT WHAT F'ING GOOD DOES IT DO FOR YOU TO CONSTANTLY BRING THIS UP IN THREAD AFTER THREAD? Are you WISHING this happens???

Just now, since68andcounting said:

You really are a one trick pony aren't you?

Yeah, you're right. Takk's shoulder could be a chronic problem. We drafted a great DE from Tennessee once, Will Overstreet. He had a preseason injury where his shoulder dislocated. He tried to come back, but it kept popping out of socket He never started. Ever. So you could be right about Takk.

BUT WHAT F'ING GOOD DOES IT DO FOR YOU TO CONSTANTLY BRING THIS UP IN THREAD AFTER THREAD? Are you WISHING this happens???

I can WISH all I like for things to happen and if I was any good at it I wouldn't be talking to you on this board. I'm looking for an answer to my question, no one talks about, gives an explanation for, or even wants to hear. I want to know if we wasted $10 million on a speed guy that can't play. There were many on this board against trading up to get McKinley. Looks like they were right. Seems no one wants to talk about it though. Sark? Now  you can talk about him all day long, and his 4th and 1 jet sweep call, but bring up Takk and everyone gets all defensive (pun intended). Simple question, is Takk's shoulder a problem again. Yes, No or I don't know would be a fine answer.  

Knight of God likes this

Just now, TakkSakkAttakk said:

I can WISH all I like for things to happen and if I was any good at it I wouldn't be talking to you on this board. I'm looking for an answer to my question, no one talks about, gives an explanation for, or even wants to hear. I want to know if we wasted $10 million on a speed guy that can't play. There were many on this board against trading up to get McKinley. Looks like they were right. Seems no one wants to talk about it though. Sark? Now  you can talk about him all day long, and his 4th and 1 jet sweep call, but bring up Takk and everyone gets all defensive (pun intended). Simple question, is Takk's shoulder a problem again. Yes, No or I don't know would be a fine answer.  

Don’t know if his shoulder is a big problem or not. The kid played all last year in college with a bum shoulder and elevated his play. So I doubt the shoulder is that big of an issue.

his issue is he’s a very raw but talented rookie pass rusher, most of whom take some time. See Vic beasley’s  Rookie season.

1 minute ago, Vandy said:

Don’t know if his shoulder is a big problem or not. The kid played all last year in college with a bum shoulder and elevated his play. So I doubt the shoulder is that big of an issue.

his issue is he’s a very raw but talented rookie pass rusher, most of whom take some time. See Vic beasley’s  Rookie season.

thanks!

Vandy likes this

4 hours ago, TakkSakkAttakk said:

I don't know. Neither do you. Neither does Takk. Neither does any doctor on the Falcons staff or in the entire universe. You're freaking out and demanding an answer to a question that CAN NOT BE ANSWERED at this point.

What good does that do you or anyone? Unless you're actually a fan of another team trying to create more discontent on AFMB.

The Falcons have plenty to worry about right now. We might as well worry about the things we CAN control (play calling, bad passes, dropped passes) rather than things we can't (injuries).

11 minutes ago, since68andcounting said:

I don't know. Neither do you. Neither does Takk. Neither does any doctor on the Falcons staff or in the entire universe. You're freaking out and demanding an answer to a question that CAN NOT BE ANSWERED at this point.

What good does that do you or anyone? Unless you're actually a fan of another team trying to create more discontent on AFMB.

The Falcons have plenty to worry about right now. We might as well worry about the things we CAN control (play calling, bad passes, dropped passes) rather than things we can't (injuries).

They took an MRI as part of the drafting process, the Doctor said he couldn't believe he played for two years on that bum shoulder. If you don't like my posts ignore them. There is that feature. 

8 minutes ago, saints4life25 said:

Takk is actually producing good pressure on a per rush basis. Usually that begins to translate in year 2.

Takk took 19 snaps vs NE down from 48 vs Buffalo. Do you hear his name being called during the game or after the game or the morning after the game? He was listed as limited (shoulder) in practice and game last week.

Edited by TakkSakkAttakk

On 10/23/2017 at 4:57 PM, Reggie_Kelly said:

I like how everyone says to be patient.. Meanwhile TJ Watt has 4 sacks and 1 pick for the year.

2 sacks and the pick in 1 game so 2 sacks in 6 games since.

1989Fan likes this

16 minutes ago, saints4life25 said:

Takk is actually producing good pressure on a per rush basis. Usually that begins to translate in year 2.

Uh huh

3 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

T I N Y   S A M P L E   S I Z E

I think he ****** up his shoulder again, getting hit in the NFL isn't like getting hit in College. Let's see if tomorrow he practices or is 'limited' again. For the 10th time I'm not talking about his play. 

Just now, TakkSakkAttakk said:

I think he ****** up his shoulder again, getting hit in the NFL isn't like getting hit in College. Let's see if tomorrow he practices or is 'limited' again. For the 10th time I'm not talking about his play. 

I don't care if he goes on IR, acting like someone is a bust because they didn't have a ton of stats as a rookie is ignorant. Let's wait til year 3 to make a final call on whether Takk is a bust or not bud.

If Takk can match Vic's 4 sacks from his rookie year I'll consider that a success.

Instant success isn't guaranteed and some of you have yet to realize/learn that... lol

On 10/23/2017 at 3:27 PM, TakkSakkAttakk said:

Listed as shoulder limited for the Pats game, didn't see him on the field.

Was our #1 pick a bust with a chronic shoulder problem?

We are entering week 7, where is this supposed Pass rushing superstar? Not next to Beasley putting pressure on QB's learning the system. 

Quinn didn't say a word in the presser, and no reporter asked the question. Strange. 

Your question whether you admit it or not is basically you saying "TAKK IS A BUST BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN DESTROYING THE OTHER TEAMS QB". 

Your wrong about that, if that's what you actually think, at least it appears that is what you are implying in a nice way to save face without actually saying it. 

Here's the thing you have to remember with Takk, he was hurt before he played his first game, meaning the upside on him is only going to get better as time goes on. Also, he's a rookie meaning the upside on him is going to get better as time goes on. 

AND OH DID I MENTION HE IS ROOKIE?  

Rookies don't come into the NFL regardless of whatever HYPE they have and start dominating the league with their play skills. 

One example would be : Jadeveson Clowney, he was hyped as the unstoppable force coming to the NFL. Yeah, he was hurt coming into the league, just like Takk, but Clowney even though he's played healthy afterwards in several games, he's been less than stellar. That doesn't mean Takk won't be the same way, Takk is a rookie, so the one sack he got a few games back was really a great sign of things to come. 

Just my thoughts. 

Vandy and Sidecar Falcon like this

On 10/23/2017 at 3:46 PM, notthatcool said:

I think I need to take a break from this place.  The stupidity.    

Lol. It trips me out at the way some act here and how vocal they get with negativity. 

notthatcool likes this

1 hour ago, Kayoh said:

I don't care if he goes on IR, acting like someone is a bust because they didn't have a ton of stats as a rookie is ignorant. Let's wait til year 3 to make a final call on whether Takk is a bust or not bud.

Woah wait but I've been told by countless others you're just a hating scrub who lives and dies by your analytics and would in no way defend a rookie who everyone says you supposedly hate.

On 10/23/2017 at 7:35 PM, Knight of God said:

Comparing him to Beasley is nuts. Beasley wasn't as bad as some here said.

The only thing Beasley failed to measure up to is silly high fan expectations with the whole "10 sack" quote. He had a solid year despite the ordinary stat sheet. He grew a lot in his 2nd training camp which is very typical. Wait...maybe I am saying there is a comparison there.  Time will tell.

29 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Lol. It trips me out at the way some act here and how vocal they get with negativity. 

Yet here you are! Funny that!

2 hours ago, falcndave said:

The only thing Beasley failed to measure up to is silly high fan expectations with the whole "10 sack" quote. He had a solid year despite the ordinary stat sheet. He grew a lot in his 2nd training camp which is very typical. Wait...maybe I am saying there is a comparison there.  Time will tell.

100% Fair assessment. I said if Takk gets 1.5 he will exceed my expectations.